Confessions From The Mind

You winced as the machine inserted a needle into your arm, then, with an agony to rival the Galra's torture chamber, it began sucking a thin thread of bluish light from you. You could feel a bit of your soul leaving, a bit of your eternal energy. You felt a scream rip from your throat as the pain became more intense.
Something shone in Allura's eyes as she slowly cranked the lever higher. The flow of light draining from you came more freely now, and you felt more and more of your power lost. You shook violently, the shaking eventually jolting your body into a state of shock. You were positive your heart stopped beating, and for a while, you became unresponsive.
-Timeskip-
You had realized what you saw in Allura's eyes earlier. It was jealousy that had evolved into pure hate. You couldn't move, and no pulse or rush of blood told you that you were alive. You saw Allura come in, leading the other paladins into the room.
"S-she had some k-kind of a s-seizure," Allura sobbed as the other Paladins crowded around her. "When I s-started the last t-test, she j-just... p-passed out. And I ch-checked her p-pulse, b-but... th-there was n-none."l
Shiro leant down and pressed his cold fingers against your throat. Then, standing gravely, he said in a low, husky voice, "She's... gone." You couldn't believe what they were saying. Gone? You? No, you could hear them, feel them. But you couldn't move to alert them of anything.
The Paladins crowded around Shiro, Allura and him wrapped in a tight, intimate embrace, the kind you and Shiro used to share, on cold nights when you two were melancholy. Anger surged in you, but as a white cloth obscured your face, you realized your situation was hopeless. You were deemed "dead", and Allura had just stolen your true friends. You didn't know what had happened to you, but you were determined to get back, no matter the cost.
Authors Notes
Sorry it was short, kinda rushed, will update later! <3