#1 Dysfunctional Family

You and Shiro exchange glances, then burst out laughing, partially because the Paladins are toddlers, and partially because you two were now in charge. In charge. Of four toddlers!
"Okay," Shiro suppressed his laughter. "This is a... strange development?" You let your eyes play over the four snoozing heaps of baby and nodded, watching as Pidge slowly awoke, immediately beginning to scream. "One moment," you told him, and hurried to pick up Pidge, who quieted.
"Waaaaa! Aaaaaaa!" Wails escalated into shrieks from Hunk, who Shiro quickly rescued from the floor, and you tell Shiro, "Judging by the sound of it, it's lunchtime, wouldn't you say?" Shiro agreed as you took Hunk from him and hurried into the kitchen to make lunch.
Hunk, it turned out, was a very picky eater as a child. Pidge just ate the food goo you gave her, but Hunk threw the plate angrily across the room. You brushed a strand of hair from your face with your wrist, your fingers being covered in food goo. Hunk screamed, "I wanna sanwich!"
You washed your fingers off, and pulled out the bread, but as soon as Pidge saw that Hunk got a sandwich, she had to have one too. You eventually just settled for making sandwiches for all of you.

Shiro's POV
I'm waiting for Lance and Keith to wake up, and as soon as they do, I pick out a book so I can do something productive while (Y/N) makes lunch, at least for the kids. A few minutes later, a baby hand slaps my book, and little Keith yells, "Dad, Lance is making mean faces at me!" Being the person I am, and having the experience (or lack of it) in the parenting field that I have, I replied, "So make mean faces back," which he happily obliged to do.
(Y/N) walked in, hands on hips, and said, "Shiro! Why are Lance and Keith still fighting?"
I grinned at her and replied, "Well, Keith said Lance was making mean faces at him, so I told him to make mean faces back!" Her eyes twinkled with mischief, and a wicked smile played at her lips, and she smirked to me promptly, "You are the worst parent ever, Shiro. I hope you know that. Now come on, I made sandwiches you don't wanna miss!"
-Timeskip-
Your POV
You shared a concerned glance with Shiro. Allura had just sent a recorded message to the Castle, saying, "Me and Coran will be gone longer than we expected. Sorry to inconvenience you, but it is urgent. Be back as soon as possible." You also could not contact their pod, a bad sign considering Altean technology could receive and send comm signals almost all the way across the galaxy.
Hunk waddled in, raspberry jam and Nutella smeared all over his pudgy face. You picked him up, wiping off the spread and jam on his face. You felt Pidge climb up onto your shoulder, and Lance clung to one leg as Keith clung to the other. You felt almost peaceful, here with Shiro and four happy babies. It was only when Lance said, "Mommy, Daddy!" did you and Shiro realized that, at least for the time being, you were a family now.