Hah please love me

We interrupt your story that hasn't been updated for a while — and this isn't an update either lol — to share some quality Shadam fanart I made. There's also a headcanon at the end.

Headcanon:Shiro turned up the radio on his robot arm, humming quietly along to the song

Headcanon:
Shiro turned up the radio on his robot arm, humming quietly along to the song. He and the Paladins were chilling on the grass that clear, starry night, and he had stepped away for a moment. He found a wide, clear area and looked up at the stars. Just as he noticed a shape in the stars, the radio switched songs. 'Dancing in the Dark' began playing. He and Adam's song. Tears began forming at the corners of his eyes as he recognized Adam's angelic form floating in the stars. He sang softly, "Dancing in the da—" before his voice cut out and he began crying in earnest. He never took his eyes off the stars that his imagination portrayed as Adam, and the oddest thing was, the moon seemed unable to drown out those cluster of stars. The brilliant full moon illuminated him and the grass, but no matter ho bright it shine for years afterward, it could never fully extinguish the brilliance of Adam's constellation.