Live to Die

You laid on the wet leaves, staring in shock as the Castle of Lions took off, leaving you behind, in a copse of well-hidden trees. They just... left you here on this foreign planet. You heard a snap, like some alien here was tromping around.
Soon, a slender Olkari (sorry if I got the species name wrong, it's the plant aliens that were genius builders) came into view, and noticed you. This one was a pretty forest green, tall and gentle. It came closer, noticing you, and it bent down. It checked your pulse, then, with a sigh of relief, it picked you up and began carrying you somewhere. You were carried into an Olkari village, where the slender villager carrying you headed towards a small, simple hut with luscious scents wafting through its walls out into the thick, humid air.
You were laid on a cot, where you heard the Olkari who carried you in say, "I think it lost too much quintessence. Could we help it, Moriana?" Moriana, a dark, pasty, olive green, replied, "Yes, Timashi. I will heal it. Thank you for bringing it here."
Oh, you realized. This is a healer's hut!
Moriana, the healer, placed her warm hands on your body, one on your arm where Allura had withdrawn the blue light from, and one on your throat. Moriana began a pulsing chant, "Tariyam, kovichem, morro torro felp chya sinfa mayadoi, sinfa mayadoi." She repeated this over and over, as she began to press your throat, softly at first, then harder and harder. It became uncomfortable, then painful, and you couldn't breathe, but your attention was drawn to her other hand, which had begun glowing with a greenish light. You felt energy pouring back into you.
After what seemed like hour upon painful hour, Moriana drew her hands away, and the gagging feeling that had been growing in your throat made you vomit several times. You sat up groggily, the treatment making you dizzy. You gasped for breath, and when your breath finally evened, Moriana asked you softly, "How do you feel?"
Your thoughts cleared and you responded, "Great, actually. Thank you so much!" Moriana smiled sadly and said, "That is good. You must go now. I apologize our meeting had to be so quick, but it is no longer safe for you here. I will have our builders make a craft for you, than you can be on your way."
You bid her thanks as the Olkari builders fashioned a sleek, powerful craft from plants for your journey home. You quickly slid into the cockpit, and took off, feeling the familiar sense of wild, solo adventure you had yearned for before you had gotten captured, but this time, you had a different mission. You had to get back to the Castle of Lions, for you and the team.

Shiro's POV
My heart feels like it's been twisted, broken, then ground into little tiny pieces that I have to gather up all over again. So many times, my loved ones have gone, permanently or temporarily, but it still breaks me inside to see another person I failed to protect.
I can't believe that (Y/N) is actually gone. We dropped her body off at the Olkari's planet, and now we're headed to the Balmera to pick up another crystal for the Castle, whose crystal is slowly breaking.
I see a dress of hers hanging in my bedroom, and I can't  help it. I slam the door, lock it, then curl up and hang my head, tears flowing freely on my cheeks. I can see the raised, darker area on my nose where I had gotten that scar so long ago, and (Y/N) had helped me through it. I feel a desperate desire to protect my team more than ever, because if I fail, I can't bear losing another person I love.
One more, and it would literally break me. One more, and the Galra would get what they've been trying to accomplish for years. One more, and I will shatter.

Allura's POV
Finally, I've rid this ship of that blasted girl. I know for now, it had lowered team morale by a lot, but that will pass. I kind of regret keeping her alive, if only because she'd have to live through more pain.
I can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy as Shiro's door slams. I know what he feels; it's what I felt when I realized I had lost all of Altea. But just like how I overcame the sorrow, I am sure that the team will too, and they will be stronger because of it.
I am sure that they will come to know me as their support.
I am sure that they will forget (Y/N).
Forever.

Authors Notes
Okay, so I'm not trying to make Allura look evil here, (okay maybe a bit) and she will eventually redeem herself and what not, but keep in mind that I sent you to the Olkari for a reason. You will see why. CLIFFHANGER (I hope)