Bits and Pieces

"You're alive?" Allura's usually calm voice echoed throughout the Castle as you disembarked your pod.
"Yep," You cheerily replied. "I am! Miracle, isn't it? I woke up and an Olkari was staring over me. I guess I wasn't totally dead after all!" The other paladins had walked in during your explanation, and all except Shiro stood in shock. Shiro dropped the Altean cup he was holding, which made a loud clunk, and swept you up in his arms, tears flowing freely on his haggard features.
You traced the scar on his nose familiarly, and he blushed a little. "I can't believe it!
(Y/N), you're alive!" You smiled sweetly at him and asked, "Could we go somewhere more... private? I'll meet you there, I have some business to attend to." He nodded and walked off towards his room.
-Timeskip-
That had gone well. You were sure Allura wasn't going to do that again, but you promised you'd keep it a secret. You walked to Shiro's room, where he was anxiously waiting for you. Once you entered, the pneumatic door hissed shut, and you heard the monotonic click of the lock.
You explained the Seerai ore, and the importance of finding the second planet to him, and he understood, just like you knew he would. You, after a moment of hesitation, scooted closer to him, then, with a vigor he wasn't expecting, you pulled him into a passionate kiss. At first, he seemed a bit startled, but you felt his muscles relax and then he kissed back. It was the sweetest thing you had ever experienced.
-Timeskip-
You laid on your back in your dark room, listening to the muffled rumble of the fiery engines. You were thinking about earlier. You could still taste Shiro's lips on yours, the sugary aftertaste lingering on your tongue long after you had pulled away. That moment, those few ticks that your hearts were synchronized, meant the world to you. You could still smell the savory scent of forests and smoke that had been on his clothes, and still feel the strong muscles underneath his soft skin.
You let out a happy sigh, and let your head fall contentedly onto the pillow. Today, you were free from the restrictions of death, of pain, and were only bound by the flaming passion fueled by the kiss. You were head-over-heels in love.

Authors Notes
Sorry for the cheesy ending, I just had to, and please tell me if there's anything you want me to add!!! Thanks for reading!
-JadeMage <3