Back to the Princess

Your lush pod sped across the universe, your tracker finally getting a signal for the Castle. You had seen the crystal breaking, so it made sense they'd go to the Balmera, after all, where else could they get such high-quality crystals?
A diode flashed on your dashboard, and a small compartment opened, signaling a video to begin. A small, bluish figure popped up and explained in a feminine voice, "This is a Seerai Ore. Whomever the Olkari have decided to give this crystal to, protect it, because they trust you. The Galra are coming to Kuri, our planet, looking for Seerai, but we have destroyed all the ores but the one in the compartment."
A glowing, flat, scarlet decahedron poked out from the slim compartment's opening, shining brightly and alluringly.
She continued, "Please, if you are able to, come to the coordinates 199, 64, -5600. These coordinates are where our hidden twin planet, Juri, is located, the only other planet in the universe able to produce Seerai. One of these ores has more quintessence thanks a Balmera can produce in a lifetime, and the Galra have been searching for it for eons. This will be my, and the Kurins, last transmission."
You felt the small, flat ore, its light weight and emanating energy surprising you. The possibility that this one tiny piece of crystal could power the Galra Empire infinity times more than a thousand Balmera crystals was incredible. And now you, (Y/N), had been chosen to protect one of the last known pieces of Seerai in the entire universe. You were, once again, a major target of the Galra.
But they don't know that yet, you thought grimly as the Castle came into view. They don't even know I'm still alive.