Where the Wind May Take Us

You're standing, looking out on a large, empty beach. A slight breeze is blowing your hair, and the ocean crashes against the sandy shore. It's peaceful here. You hear loud boots getting nearer in a monotonous pattern.
When you look up, it's Shiro. His face is blank, and he is wearing short sleeves and shorts. You notice his leg, turning silvery. Quickly, his other limbs begin discoloring. When you step back in horror, you realize that all except his head is now metal. You cry out, "Shiro!" but he turns away. His waving hair gradually stiffens, and finally, he becomes fully metal.
You drop to your knees, terrified. All around you now are the other paladins, shoes sinking into the white sand in the same pattern as Shiro. You spin around as Pidge falls to her knees, face paling, and chest ceasing to rise and fall. Keith swings his sword around, killing Lance. Hunk goes to Lance's side and gets decapitated. Finally, Keith seems to realize what he did and he falls purposely on his own sword. The pale, sparkling sand is staining under your friends, raising a growing crimson patch on the undulating dunes.
You whirl around as an evil laugh echoes behind you. It's Haggar. Suddenly, you hear her laugh beside you, everywhere as more and more Haggars shimmer into view. Collectively, they raised their arms and shot hundreds of beams of her dark lightning. The beach is no longer calm, and you stare one last time at the light pink sky of your home world before you wake up in a blast of cold air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You jerk upright, hair damp from sweat. You realize that Shiro's arm is resting around you still, and his strong voice echoed in the small room, "You alright (Y/N)?" You nod and press yourself into him, trying to avoid the chilly temperature that haunted the cells.
Shiro is stroking your hair, metal fingers doing a decent job at untangling some of it. You shiver as the cell door scrapes open. You shy away, expecting Haggar. But, instead, the Prince is standing there. Lotor smiles cheekily and says, "Come with me, you two." Having no choice, you and Shiro stood, doing your best to keep you posture tall and faces straight.
Lotor walked down the hall, his lavender skin and Altean eyes deflecting any odd looks. Your analytical brain breaks down the components of his face, and you decide he must be in a good mood. He steps into a lab room, closing the door behind you. You feel Shiro's gentle arm around you as Lotor sits on a stool, gesturing for you to do the same.
"Voltron needs you," Lotor states bluntly. "And so do I. Right now, the witch is gone, visiting some base or another. To be honest, I need you guys to help me out. Haggar shouldn't be in control. She's supposedly Zarkon's right hand but right now, she's doing more than the tyrant himself." Lotor frowns.
"I need you guys to return to Voltron and overthrow Haggar. I'm letting you off this ship on one condition. You either let me come with you, or you work with me from your castle ship."
You and Shiro trade looks. Shiro whispers into your ear, "It's our best shot. He does what's necessary, and if he sees fit and we refuse, there's a possibility he'd make the security tighter than before. But I'll do whatever." You think it over, turning the possibilities over in your mind.
Finally, you turn back to Lotor and say...

Hi. This is a fabled thing called an actual update. Feel lucky. Lol. I obviously have been busy, sorry TONS about not updating this sooner... oops. Anyway, yes, this chapter is finished, and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K VIEWSSSSSS I LOVE YOU GUYS, and also, I am thinking about having paths split here for a chapter or two, so if you want to be able to make a choice here on your decision on what you do with Lotor, please comment! If not, either comment if you want (Y/N) to join or no join Lotor, or just not comment at all. Whatever. As I said before, you guys are so amazing!!! Thank you all so much, and hopefully see you in the next chapter!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, the picture up top is a drawing I made of our 'wonderful' emperor, Lord Zarkon. Yay. ALSO, I AM WORKING ON UPDATES FOR WHEREWOLF SO PLZ READ ITTTTTT! ok sorry I'm actually done now.