Keep Me Forever

You felt Shiro's strong arms around you as you arose to a Galra prison cell, the castle in tow. You were yet again in the classic jumpsuit and over shirt of the Galra prison clothes, as was Shiro. You whispered to him, "Is the Seerai ore okay?" He smiled gently down at you, and whispered into your luscious (h/c) hair, "Yes, it's hidden on the Castle, somewhere not even the Castle itself can access."
You, relieved at the good news, hugged him tighter around you, loving the fragrant scents that he emanated, even in prison. You reached up and pecked him on the cheek, tears brimming in your eyes as panic and fear filled you. Will they try to interrogate me? You wondered anxiously.
Seeming to read your worried thoughts, Shiro eased a hand through your thick hair, gently combing it with his metal fingers. You, feeling the chill that came with his hard prosthetic, turned to grasp his cold fingers in your warm ones, and you rubbed your hands over his, until the metal was no longer cold. His strong build tensed as footsteps echoed down the hall, and he pulled you tighter to him, you not minding the close quarters because you felt 'safe and warm' (XD) in his arms.
The door screeched open with an agonizing slowness, and Haggar beckoned to the two of you. You held tight to Shiro's arm as you two were led from your cell into the dark halls of the battle cruiser. You realized that your fatigue from reviving Shiro and pain from your leg were gone, and you guessed that it had something to do with what was coming next. Indeed, Haggar forced you two into a large tube, then, before you could protest, she filled the tube with the pinkish liquid, this time keeping you two awake. She bustled around the large room, turning knobs and pushing buttons.
You watched her twist a dial that made Shiro's tube crackle with lightning, and you heard his muffled scream of pain. You wished you could teleport, then, without thinking about it, suddenly you shape-shifted (remember your race could do that?) into a small fish. You swam through the drain, and, just before you could get into Shiro's tube (there was a pipe system), the force, increased by Haggar, sucked you back into your own tube.
You were so very cold, and Haggar flipped some switches that decreased the temperature further.
You shivered, but seeing Shiro's glazed eyes and arched body, you pressed yourself up against the side closest to him, trying to offer comfort. After what seemed like hours, Haggar eventually ordered Shiro back to his cell, to your relief, but you were ordered to stay. Haggar removed you from the tube, transferring you to a table where she injected a great many things into you. You were led to the Ring, scheduled to fight Death, a red Slav-like alien with a horde of knives that could be attached to form a very deadly scythe.
You, with nothing but the meat-hook sword given to lesser fighters, were roughly shoved into the arena. Death advanced slowly, creating an air of menace the crowd had fallen silent under.
-Timeskip-
A guard clapped a hand over your mouth, metal glove stopping any further attempts to bite people. You had just finished your fight with Death, killing him, of course, and you were severely wounded. The Galra, ever hungering for entertainment and torture, had forced you to walk all the way back to your cell, accompanied by two guards who were totally unhelpful when you fell or stumbled.
The guard beckoned to another, and the other, higher-ranking officer, walked over with a strange metal contraption, a mixture between a muzzle and a collar. He strapped the uncomfortable, cold thing on tightly, almost strangling you, then shoved you roughly into your cell, where Shiro, now awake, was waiting anxiously. Your breathing, already labored, had turned into a fight for a little wisp of air, and Shiro, noticing this, bolted to his feet and eased you down next to him.
"(Y/N)?" He asked, concerned. "Are you alright?" You managed to gasp out through the bars of the cage-like muzzle, "Y-yes..." but your s trailed off in your struggle for breath. Shiro attempted to remove the metal, but it fired up around your throat in the same kind of laser that his robot arm was.
You involuntarily screamed in pain, the laser burning into your skin, and Shiro quickly withdrew his hand, the laser dying down to ordinary metal again. You were shaking and pale from your wounds, and you could feel dizziness overtake you as you slid to the floor. Shiro cradled you in his strong, loving arms, whispering to both of you, "It'll be fine. So long as we have each other, we'll be fine..."
Authors Notes
Okay, uh, hope this is interesting..... for my next few chapters or so, here's a vote to see what might happen. Going to try not to spoil anything in the answers, plz comment your choice.
1. Something with space fam
2 Something with Galra