05 | Who that?

"Okay, this place is huge!" Your mouth was wide open as you twirled a full circle, admiring the campus.

"Well of course." Jimin rolled his eyes when you became dizzy, rushing forward to catch you. "You'll end up hurting yourself, you idiot."

"You're the idiot." You scowled at him, pushing yourself off him. You'd definitely grown comfortable around him in the time you'd spent together, but there were times where you drew a line. "Stop touching me."

"You literally threw yourself on me this time." He gave you a superior look. "Shut up."

"I didn't throw myself—"

"Timeout," Jimin said as the two of you entered the hallway, placing a finger on your lips. He smirked at your alarmed face, tilting his head to the side.

"What did I tell you about touching me?" You pushed his finger off, ignoring some questioning looks. "Park?"

He payed no attention to you, his gaze captured by something else. You raised an eyebrow inquisitively as you looked in the direction of his line of sight.

A very good looking boy was walking up to your group, a small smirk gracing his full, pink lips. His outfit was simple; a black turtleneck under a leather jacket, and dark jeans. His alluring eyes were lined with thin eyeliner, suiting his dark messy hair, which made him look ever more...admirable.

You didn't even realise your mouth was hanging wide open until Jimin's finger reached under your chin and shut it.

"Quit staring," he muttered, but his own gaze was captured by the beautiful boy.

"Who that?" you whispered, paying no attention to your grammar as you continued staring. You'd never seen a finer specimen of a man, and you felt blessed.

Is this what angels looks like?

"Go."

It took a moment before you realised that Jimin was the one who had spoken, and when you did, you turned on him with a haughty expression, placing your hands on your hips. "And why should I ever listen to you?"

Jimin scoffed at your expression, waving towards the door. "Because that's literally where you're supposed to go for the lecture."

You looked down at your schedule, and then at the sign over the door, feeling the tips of your ears heat up. "Well, fine."

He gave you a look, already drifting away in the thinning crowd. "Well, fine," he mocked in a pretty good imitation of your voice.

You scowled.

Jimin finally noticed how smitten you looked, smirking in amusement as he shook his head. "Forget about it, Y/N. He's far from your type."

You assumed he was referring to the boy walking up.

"How do you know?" You fired back, walking away, figuring he was already out of earshot.

"I just do. I know him." He shrugged, as the boy finally walked up.

"Jimin!" The boy grinned, opening up his arms for a hug. "Long time no see, man!"

You sighed to yourself, letting yourself observe the now inaudible conversation for another second before turning away.

Social butterfly, huh?

Rolling your eyes, you made your way into the lecture hall, pausing only for a short moment to marvel at the dimensions before occupying your seat. Most of the class was still empty, and people were already either tuned into their cellphones or clustered in groups.