10 | Officially

"Already?" You asked in disbelief as Jimin shrugged, pulling his t-shirt over his head.

"You probably don't have the qualifications or the experience to know, but sex doesn't take as much time as you think," he said, lips quirked into an amused smile as he smoothly slid his t-shirt down over the tautness of his abdomen. "So yeah, already."

Narrowing your eyes at him, you pulled your face into what you hoped was a scornful glare. But you weren't the best at that kind of thing, so there was no way you could be sure. "Hilarious."

"What's so hilarious about that?"

"Not for me, exactly, but it's obvious that you're mocking me for being a virgin." You tried to keep the pettiness out of your voice, but oh well if it didn't work.

He paused, peering at you over the counter that separated you both. "Well, it's not like I'm saying it mean or anything."

His eyes crinkled when you stared at him, confused, a momentary pause taking hold of the conversation. "But you...are?"

He chuckled, running a hand through his silvery hair, which looked like it had been through quite a few rounds of a good fuck—which, given the circumstances, it probably had.

"Such a Disney Princess, hm?" He grinned at you with some of his former high-school-bitch contempt, but it soon dissolved into a genuine one. "It's funny, and kind of cute, seeing you so worked up over little things like that."

Your mouth fell open at the comparison. "But I'm not—"

"I'll be in my room now," he said, interrupting your rather indignant statement. "Since it's been enough time since she left, and I need to finish my presentation."

"You have a presentation to finish?"

He gave you dark look after identifying the humour in your tone, pacing his hands on his hips. "Girls aren't the only things I do."

You raised your eyebrows doubtfully, letting just the right amount of skeptical amusement creep into your features. "Okay."

With another look, Jimin turned and left the kitchen, probably to attend to the said presentation. Guess he wasn't bluffing, then, huh?

You closed your eyes as he disappeared, leaning back and taking a deep breath. Yeah, banter was great and all, but this stuff was seriously weird for you. After such an intense session, you had hoped that you'd at least have an entryway into the world of grown-up shit, but this seemed far from the norm.

And you had stuff to do, too, without getting interrupted by your roommate whom you had started getting overly aware of after you'd kissed him. Well, that had been a given, anyway.

And this new fuckboy-playboy stuff confused you. Life back at your hometown was simple; now, you didn't know whom to believe.

You sighed before leaving the kitchen yourself.

|

You almost jumped three feet in the air when a hand landed on the wall next to you.

"Gosh." You placed a hand against your chest, moving to scowl at the person, but that plan soon failed.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Taehyung apologized, his trademark charming smile on his face. "I apologize."

"N—no, it's okay," you said, smiling back at him as you waved away his concern. Dammit, I stuttered again. "What brings you here, though?"

"Ah, about that," He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "I know we haven't known each other for long, but...I wanted to invite you somewhere."