11 | Sensitivity

You were beyond excited.

It was d-day already (if you could use the word in that sense) and you couldn't wait to be a hoe.

Okay, that sounded wrong.

Let me rephrase that.

You couldn't wait to try to live your life to the fullest—well that or make up for lost years of fun. That's what Jimin called it, anyway, dubbing it as a 'higher form of flirting'.

Apparently, it was a pool party, and in your roommate's opinion, the perfect way to socialize. And also, it was going to be in his rich-as-hell friend's penthouse. Which was perfectly normal. Everyone has a penthouse.

After you'd convinced your roommate to not buy the stripper outfit, you had chosen a simple but sexy one instead (with the expertise of Park Jimin, of course). It was a black bikini, and it was alluring enough to make people forget about your inexperience. In his words.

You woke up pretty early that day, despite barely having had enough sleep the previous night.

"Jimin!" You skipped happily to his room, which was always unlocked, grinning in pure joy—which, granted, wasn't your usual mood. "It's time to wake up!"

"Mh, Y/N." Jimin groaned in his sleepy, husky voice that excited the unwilling butterflies in your stomach. "It's too early."

"Nope." Tilting your head with a light pout, you tried another tactic. "Jimin, please get up."

"No."

You rolled your eyes before jumping on his bed, making the sheets fly in the air. "I told you—"

Before you could even blink, Jimin was on top of you, flipping you over and trapping you between the bed and his bare chest, his muscular arms on either side of you. "What did I say?" He growled. "Let me sleep."

You gulped, good mood gone. "Uh, yeah." You laughed nervously, frantically nodding. "Whatever you want."

"That's what I thought." He narrowed his eyes, before letting you go and burrowing his face in the sheets once again.

“Well, that wasn't nice,” you grumbled, pushing yourself off the bed and scrambling out of the best  of sheets. “Next time, you're getting a knee up your groin.”

“That's not what you were saying just now.” He snorted into the pillow. "So try your best.”

|

Stupid bitchass, you thought with a pout as you made your way to the elevator. Dumb idiot.

"Don't look at me like that." Jimin rolled his eyes as he got on next to you.

"Like what?"

"Like you're mentally cussing me out." He raised an eyebrow, pressing a button on the panel. "Honestly!"

The day couldn't have been longer, with your first proper party waiting for you after the two classes you had. Jimin seemed close to bored, almost unwilling to let you go or attend it himself, despite it being organized by his supposed friends.

But then, he guessed it would be better if he was around so that you could be safe and manage to enjoy yourself, to a certain extent, at the same time. Then maybe you could handle your shots on your own.

You scowled at him. "You totally deserve it, though."

He rolled his eyes, sighing heavily as if he was in a Shakespearean drama. “You have everything, right?”

“Condoms?”

With wide eyes, he turned to you, looking as if you had just hit him across the face with a baseball bat. “Not that fast.”