30 | Late

EVERYONE, i have something to say.

please don't make fun of the name Lee. i know it's a korean surname, i know how it's pronounced, and i know that some of you didn't know that it's an actual first name.

it's not nice to make fun of names in an unironic/unfriendly way—so please, don't ever make fun of names, no matter how hard they might be to pronounce, no matter what they sound like. names mean a lot to please do please be respectful of them.

you might find certain things cringy or embarrassing but again, that's subjective. please don't hate on people if they do that, UNLESS IT'S OFFENSIVE, and don't make fun of them for it. that's all.

now let's get on with this chapter which will probably give you trust issues lol. rush readers where y'all at?

|

You turned around slowly, eyes wide and fearful as you faced the person behind you. Praying that it wasn't Taehyung, you but your lip and straightened.

Your eyes almost popped out of your head.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, a confused look on his face. "This place isn't your type...unless you wanted somewhere private to go."

You blushed at the implication in his words, but shook your head in relief. "I was looking for Taehyung."

"Ah." The boy's face immediately turned sour. "He's probably out there practicing being a bitch. No offence."

"None taken," you replied, but the way he spoke confused you. "Aren't you supposed to be friends?"

"Yeah, sorry about that." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm not the playboys' biggest fan."

You frowned, confused. Taehyung was supposed to be a playboy? Well, that was what Jimin had told you, but you weren't going to just blindly believe everyone you met without solid proof. "But aren't you—"

"A playboy? No." Jungkook shook his head firmly. "I'm a fuckboy. There's a difference."

Now further confused, you nodded awkwardly. "But you don't like them...?"

"That's an understatement," he said, face blank. "I hate them."

"Oh." You suddenly felt even more awkward. "I thought you guys were supposed to be friends."

"Well, Namjoon tells me to be civil with them as Jimin and Taehyung are supposedly close," Jungkook raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't agree with the idea. "So I have to."

"Oh."

"Oh, no, I don't have any prejudices against you, if that's what you're thinking." He laughed. "In fact, I think you're pretty cool...if it wasn't for Taehyung, I think I would call our interests pretty similar."

"What?"

"What are you two doing here?"

The both of you turned around to find Taehyung walking towards you, a perfect eyebrow raised. Nerves suddenly attacked you as you watched Jungkook's lips lift into a sneer at his entrance.

"Your girlfriend was looking for you," Jungkook spat, sounding extremely contemptuous of the boy in front of you. "So I hope you weren't fucking around."

At his words, you recoiled, as if slapped. You didn't care what Jungkook said to Taehyung when the two of them were together alone, but it was still hurtful to see everyone think of you as nothing apart from Taehyung's temporary girlfriend. Was that what everyone thought of you?