•[Chapter 4]•

Conan POV
Why do i have a bad feeling about this... I thought, looking at the scenery outside the car. Suddenly the car jerked, making me bump my head against the car ceiling "Nani, Mouri, cant you drive better?!" Inspector Megure said, glaring at the detective. "Sorry, I swear theres something wrong with this car." He cursed. "Somethings wrong..." I thought, wondering if something happened..

Ran POV
Should I ask him about being so similar to Shinichi? But if he is Shinichi, he will tell me right? Suddenly I dont know what to do. I sighed, not noticing the advancing stranger covering my face with a cloth....

Conan POV
Something is wrong. I can feel it, but what is wrong? Just then my Shinichi phone rang.

Conan(with his bow tie voice changer): Hello?

Stranger: Kudo Shinichi, the great detective of the east right? Here is a challenge for you. You win, you get you beloved girlfriend back. You lose, I cannot say for sure what will happen......

Conan: Who are you?!

Stranger: I will show myself when time comes, but first go to this place..."when the latitude and longitude meet, the sun will rise"

Conan: Oi what do you mea- OI WHERE IS RAN?! Damn he hung up!

Narrator POV

Conan looked out of the window to the night sky, lights illuminating the towers of Tokyo. "Ran...." he said, before taking his skateboard and ran out of the agency, riding past endless streets with his eyes darting all around, grasping on that only string of hope where he could find Ran...

He suddenly thought of the hint. "When the longitude and latitude meet?" He murmured to himself, meanwhile taking out his phone calling the familiar number...

On the other end, Haibara's phone rang.

Haibara: hello?

Conan: Ah Haibara I need your help.

Haibara: What happened this time?

Conan: Ran is kidnapped.

Haibara: What?!

Conan: Can you please help me?
Haibara: What do you need?

Conan: look into the map, is there any buildings where the longitude and the latitude are the same?

Haibara: I think there is. Wait let me see, yes the Haido City Hotel and the beach.

Conan:  I see. Thank you Haibara!

Haibara: Nope. Quick, go find your girlfriend. *giggles*

Conan: Oi Oi *face turns red*

Haibara: Say, Kudo'kun, do you think-

Conan: No, I dont think its them but I dont want to take chances yet.

Haibara: Ok then, bye

Conan hung up, making his way towards the beach. "Ran..... wait for me......"

A/N: hello again! This mystery might be a bit of normal fanfic of kidnapping (haiz idk what to write) so bear with me a bit while i think of what to write :)