•[Chapter 21]•

Misaki POV

I felt a strong scent of B.O. at first, before realising that it is different and familiar. His silhouette, looked so much like him. So is he?

Haibara POV

The person turned his head around to face Miskai, meanwhile leaving me praying that Misaki will run  away first before he catches her. When Misaki saw him, instead of running away, she ran right into his arms as they stared hugging each other, whispering to each other, making me even confused.

Misaki POV

I saw his face as he turned around. I started sprinting towards him, hugging him as hard as I could. "I thought you got finished off by them." I said. "I got away thanks to my friends." He said, turning around, and seeing a confused Ai'kun, I laughed. "He is my brother don't worry." Where after seeing Ai'kun heave a sigh of relieve.

"They are not here right? I don't want to put the kids in danger." I said, as we made our way back to the tent. "They shouldn't be, don't worry Mi'chan." My brother said, walking in front without stopping.

"Guys we are back!" I said, placing the wood over one side.

Conan POV

Misaki came back with someone else, who is he?

Suddenly that guy came over and sat beside me saying, "Yo, Shinichi."

"Shin-Shinoki'niichan?!"(A/N: Yaz more characters sorry if this is confusing)

Misaki POV

I see the two of them chatting like before, it makes me so happy. "Ne, Misaki'nechan, who is that?" Ayumi asked me as i laid out the wood for our campfire. "Thats my brother, we met on the way, he can help us finding the waterfall." I said, the reason we came was to find a river or waterfall that is hidden in the jungles.

Conan POV

I cant believe it, he is right here, its been years since we met, and its really a weird way to reunite, but still, its nice seeing him again.

~~~~~ At night ~~~~~

Everyone went back to their own tents after the campfire, with my brother, Conan and Ran and me in one tent. The kids shared the other two tents.

"Good night everyone!" I said, climbing back into my tent after they all had went in. We chatted until the early morning and were about to sleep, but then i sensed a scent, and he is definitely from B.O. I looked at him, which he confirmed by nodding, grabbed a stick and crept towards the entrance. I crept up beside him, slowly opening the opening of the tent, only to see a black shadow walking around. I walked closer, only to realise that its a park ranger. As i was about to turn around Shinoki pulled me in before the park ranger turned around and saw me. "He is one of them, go back and sleep." He said, climbing back into his sleeping bag. I followed him and laid down, whereafter i saw the shadow outside the tent getting smaller and smaller.

I looked at my brother, wondering how he knew that, since i wasn't close enough to sense the scent.
"Park rangers normally goes out in pairs, to prevent them from getting lost themselves." He explained, as he laid back into his sleeping bag and continued sleeping. I watched him turn around as he drifted to sleep, admiring his reasoning skills. Though a detective myself, my skills will never overpass him. I smiled, lying back into my sleeping bag.

~~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~~

"Ohayo! (A/N: It means good morning) Come on, get ready we are setting off soon." I said as the kids came our from the tent. "Ok!" They said, running to the toilet to shower and get dressed. The rest of us started packing up to prepare to leave.

"Shinoki'san how far is it from the waterfall here?" Ayumi'chan asked, while the kids looked at him curiously. "I would say.. about an hour or so of walk?" He continued, looking at the compass as we walked through the jungles.
"Im going to the toilet, I'll catch up with you all later." Shinoki said, running off in the other direction where we came from.

So we continued walking.
Suddenly, Haibara gripped my shirt tightly. I looked at her, only to see a flash of fear on her face. I can sense it too. "Kids! Its been an hour, lets rest here for a while." I said, while all the kids happily sat down, we told Shinichi what we felt.

"Should we go back to look for Shinoki'niichan?" Conan asked, while i shrugged. Its going to be dangerous to leave the kids here, even though there is Hakase. Furthermore we might get lost in the jungle.

Shinoki POV

I hid behind a bush as a group of people in black marched by, the scent filling my nose heavily.
I quickly took out the mask from my pocket and put it on, thereafter i casually walked out from there. Luckily i put on the perfume Misaki gave me earlier on, or else I'm dead meat. "Hey you! Stop for a while!" A person behind me shouted as a i hear a huge bunch of them rushing towards me. I turned around to face them, and answered, "Yes?" They studied my face carefully, while i forced a curious look onto my face, directing it at them. "Nothing, sorry for the disturbance." They said, walking away. I heaved a sigh of relieve silently, before walking back to where they were. Misaki must be worried.

Misaki POV

"You all wait here, Im goign to check things out." I said, running off before anyone could stop me.

He should be somewhere around here... I was walking slowly, as the scent gets stronger and stronger..
A hand suddenly covered my mouth as he pulled be back behind a bush, while I struggled to free myself. "Shh don't move they are here." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around, shocked to see Kansai Tatsue, that new boy in my class.
"What? Im here on another mission." He said, irritated, scanning the area. And i know who he wants to catch. "You are catching the FBI spy right?" I said, getting a shocked look at him, like i totally guessed what he was thinking. "Shh not what you think." He smirked, as he started walking. I followed him, somehow i trust him, a feeling from my brain tells me he's an ally.

"Don't move!" Kansai suddenly shouted, pulling me in front of him, a knife nearly to me. "Oi what are you doing?" I asked, only to turn my head and see my brother. Oh great, my instincts are wrong this time. "Tatsue, put your knife down man, its me." He said, only to see Kansai putting the knife down, walking towards him to give a friendly punch. I looked at Oniisan(A/N: Does it mean brother? Correct me thankss) confusingly with him nodding his head. He can be trusted.

"Lets go Mi'chan." Oniisan said, walking back towards where we came from. "You said Vermouth will protect betrayers, i didnt expect that to be true." Kansai said, clearly referring me as the 'betrayer'. "With Vermouth, anything is possible, dont be surprised." I said, looking at the front as we walk towards the kids. I wonder how will Haibara react?

Haibara POV

I can sense it again. Its probably Misaki's brother, but a person is coming back with them and he looks very familiar. Wait... the one who saved oneechan (A/N:  I guess it means sister. Correct me pls if im wrong.) ....

Kansai POV

"So we meet again, Shiho'san." I said, only getting a cold stare back. I saved her sister, Akemi'san back then when she nearly got caught by Gin. Well, half was because Shinoki'san made me do it, so...

Misaki POV

Maybe I was wrong about him, oneesan had trained him to be a "betrayer" and he really can be trusted. Good thing is Vermouth has no idea about this. Great, now we have to find the waterfall and try to avoid the B.O at the same time.