◇《Chapter 28》◇

Misaki POV

Conan'kun, this is where we live. It was Yusaku'Ojisan's, but he let us stay in it so yeah, just dont touch that study room in the corner. I said, showing him around. He walks around, looking at all the pictures. This is Yusaku'Ojisan, and the lady beside him is Yukiko'oneesan, since she hates me calling her Obasan. I tell Conan jokingly. He stops at another picture and stares at it intently. I walked over and realised that he is looking at the picture of Ran and him before he shrunk at tropical land. "Thats Kudo Shinichi, your cousin. He was a famous detective before he-" I stopped and feel bad for telling him this lie. He should know that he was this high-school student who was a famous detective, only to be shrunk by a evil organisation that had stopped him in his track, turning him into a first grader.
"Before he what, Misaki'nechan?" He asked innocently. "Never mind that. He's gone." I quickly brushed it aside, walking further along the corridor. Conan seemed to get it, following after me. "I'll make dinner. Ran'chan, mind if you show me where everything is?" Oneechan said, breaking the awkward silence. Ran, not wanting to see the state of Conan right now, left me the only one to guide him through his own house. And he doesn't even know it.

We walked past many rooms, each containing many memories of when we were only 5, running around, solving treasure hunts Yusaku'ojisan created for us.

He suddenly stopped, and I turned back to see him shaking his head. "Did you remember something?" I asked, sensing something is wrong. "Nothing." He said, much to my dismay.

"Misaki, Conan'kun lets go out for lunch!" Ran said, walking into the room. "Dont tell me Oneechan burnt up our lunch again." I groaned, walking down with them. As expected, i never should have trusted her cooking.

"Lets go get ramen, shall we?" Oneechan comforted us cheerfully while we walked on the streets to the ramen shop. Towards the shop, we saw a black Porsche parked opposite the ramen shop. I grabbed oneechan's arm tightly, looking at her waiting for a response. "This is coincidental, dont worry." She comforted me, walking into the ramen shop behind Ran and Conan.
I walked in slowly, staring at the black Porsche behind me until the door closed behind it. When we sat down, Conan'kun stood up again, "I'm going to the toilet." He said, walking towards the back of the shop.

My phone suddenly rang, an email. I opened the email only to realise that its from Tatsue'kun. In the email he wrote : Vodka is after Conan. They suspect him to have seen their faces.

I stood up immediately, running to the back of the shop where Conan went. Someone who I recognised as Vodka covering his face carrying Conan. Realising I was holding my bag, I swung it at Vodka, knocking him off. Conan fell to the floor and I realised he was knocked out. I grabbed him, running into the shop when i felt something shot me in my stomach. I fell to the floor, seeing Chianti and Korn, also in a black hoodie with a mask over their faces standing beside me and Conan. My eyesight becomes blurry as I see a patch of red on my shirt....

Narrator POV
"Should we take her? I think she saw our face." Chianti asked, facing Vodka. "Someone's banging on the door, hurry grab those two and leave." Vodka instructed, walking towards the Porsche.

Miyuki POV

I ran after her a while later when she could not be seen. The back of the shop led to nothing much, except for a back alley and a small room i tried opening the small room, only to find it locked. "Misaki? Are you in there?" I asked worriedly, hearing no reply. Ran had cane by the time I was banging the door. "Stand back" she ordered, and as i step behind, she swung her leg and broke the door open. I rushed in, finding no one. A small pool of blood was on the floor. I knelt down and looked at it. Ran gasped, pointing at something on the other side of the room. A pair of glasses which I recognise as Conan's lie on the floor. "Is-is he...?" Ran asked worriedly. "No, they won't hurt him. Im worried about Misaki though." I said, pulling out my phone to call Jodie'sensei.

"What?! Im coming over, stay there. Also, call Megure'keibu" Jodie sensei screamed into my ears and i cringed, hanging up the phone to call Megure'keibu.

Misaki POV

I woke up, still dizzy from my injury. I looked down, only to see it bandaged up properly. I looked around, realising we are trapped in a container. "You're awake." Conan said. "You..." i never finished my sentence as Chianti and Korn came in, holding pistols in each of their hands. "Ah, so you all are awake. Speak, where is Gin." Chianti said, glaring at us. "Who is Gin? Isnt Gin a name of a alchohol? And why are you capturing us here." I said. Better act dumb first before knowing what they want. We are dead meat here unless someone comes to our rescue. "You won't speak? See these bullets? They will go into you soon if you don't confess." She said, going the hard way. "What do you want? I don't even know who is Gin, who would have such a weird name?!" I screamed. Chianti could not take it anymore, punching me in where my injury was just now. I fell to the floor, feeling Conan run towards me, whispering in my ear. "Miyuki will be coming soon. I dropped my glasses."
So he indeed regained his memories. I relaxed, lying on the floor. My injuries seemed to have ripped open, blood gushing out again, but I don't care. I trust Miyuki to come.

Miyuki POV

"Can you go any faster?" I asked frantically. We are in Sato'keijis car , driving us towards where the little stray dot of Conan's was. "One of them could be injured, we must hurry." I said, knowing this from a feeling from the bottom of my heart. "Ok fine. Hang tight." Sato'keiji said, gearing up. "Oi, oi Sato'san..." Takagi'keiji never finished his sentence when the car zoomed up the expressway. "Turn left." I instructed her through all the streets and alleys. "We're here." I said, as the car finally stopped from the high speed. Takagi'keiji look like he's gonna faint any time. We got out of the car, meanwhile me telling Ran to stay on the car as she frowned at me. "Its for your safety." I said, pulling out a gun. I've been trained to use a gun and now finally its time to use it.

Misaki POV

Chianti and Korn walked out of the container as the door closed behind them. "How..." i asked. "Vodka hit me on the head, just like how I was hit by Gin then. I guess it triggered my brain." He shrugged, meanwhile helping me sit up and wandered off in look for a exit.

"Its locked." Conan said, banging and knocking on the door. He suddenly stopped, and placed his ear on the door and listened to something carefully. I wanted to speak, but he shushed me, listening carefully to whatever's outside. He then turned over, "Miyuki is here."

Miyuki POV

We barged in the front door, taking out two of the people who I recognised as Chianti and Korn. We slowly made our way inside, looking for traces of other people. A bang on the door could be heard on the right end of the corridor. It stopped for a while, as we stopped and stared at the door. After a while it started banging again, this time more organised in the melody of my favourite song when I was younger.

"Its Misaki!" I shouted, running towards the door. Jodie sensei chased after me, holding her gun in both hands. "Move." She instructed and as I move away, she shot a few bullets into the door, expecting the door to swing open. Nothing. Jodie sensei frowned, walking towards the door. A piercing scream could be heard from inside, and we jumped. The door was still locked shut, and we start running again to look for other entrances, since someone was able to come in from the other door.