*Chapter 30*

A/N: Hii! It's been 30 chapters already and I'm wondering if I should continue on with their daily life or start with this ending that do not have in mind yet. What do you think? I would appreciate if you comment below. Thank you for reading thus far! On with the story :D ps. Sorry for the inactivity :(

Misaki POV
I opened my eyes, looking into the white room. Conan, Ran and Miyuki sat beside, Ran and Conan sleeping. Miyuki stood up, smiling at me. After what happened earlier, this feels like heaven. Suddenly, a knock could be heard at the door. Conan and Ran sat up immediately, looking at me. I nodded my head, asking them to open the door. Its probably Sonoko or Ojisan. Shinichi's mother walked in. I looked behind her, but saw no signs of Yusaku'ojisan. I immediately knew why afterwards. "Ran, can you get a cup of coffee please? Thank you." I said, with Ran agreeing and walked out of the room. After the door closed, I spoke. "What do you want? Your disguises don't work on us, you know?"  Under that face of hers, i saw that signature smirk of Vermouth. "You all know me best. But this is to be able to sneak in safely. You never know what happen walking past such heavy security without any coverage. So, feeling better?"

"I would have if you haven't joined that damn group in the beginning." I said, having no energy to shout at her. The sight of her makes my blood boil. I can never forget what happened to Otou'san. All because of her.

She seem to get me, looking at the door. Miyuki has a weird face. She's probably having mixed feelings, not knowing what to say. The awkward silence went on. "They have nothing on for us, don't they?" Conan asked, leaning against the bed. She shook her head. At least they are not targeting us. For now.
"Rest well." She said, walking out of the door hastily.

I sensed a feeling of the B.O. a while after. Miyuki seemed to have noticed too, walking towards the door. Grabbing Conan's soccer ball, she stationed herself at the corner of the room. Shinichi went up, switching his sneakers on. The door opened and Shinichi kicked it. Hard. The person walking in realised, and ducked behind the door. Realising who is it, I hurriedly shouted for Conan to stop before he kicked the second one. Seeing that its all clear, Tatsue stepped in, still shocked from what we did. He looked at us, and then saw Miyuki. "Oh hi again."

Miyuki explained, "I actually went to look for Shinoki before he... yeah. I wanted to ask his opinion on being an agent. But only this boy was there and he sensed me immediately, wasn't a nice experience." Tatsue grinned apologetically. "How are you?" Looking at me, as i replied, "fine, thanks."
We chatted for a while, until my phone started ringing. I looked at it. Unknown number?  I picked it up as it was ringing continuously. "Misaki, you gotta act fast, someone in B.O. got hold of the fact that Shinoki is alive." I nearly dropped my phone, staring at it. It was Vermouth who called me. "Bu-but he's not." I exclaimed. "I know, he shouldn't be anyways but be careful. They might come and cause you trouble again."

I sighed and hung up.

"You do know about the tip-off, right?" I asked Tatsue'kun, where he nodded, saying that he came here to tell me.

"So, what do we do now?" Shinichi asked, after knowing what's going on.

"We have no proof, neither do they, so we can't prove that he's alive, not yet, so we can only wait." I said, lying back, not wanting to say anything else.

"Conan'kun, lets go outside." Tatsue'kun said, pulling Shinichi out of the room.

Shinichi POV

"How much do you know about the organisation?" Tatsue'kun asked me. He's suspicious of me?

"If you call what Misaki'nechan knows a lot, then maybe." I said, staring at Tatsue'kun with my signature innocent face.
"Dont give me that. You know it yourself. I actually investigated you, your not Misaki's cousin at all. So speak, are you from B.O.?" His talk nearly made me laugh, him, thinking that I'm from the B.O.?

"That's because I'm a distant relative of Shinichi'nichan okasan's side, its just that Shinichi'nichan and Misaki'nechan often came to my house and play so i knew her. And also, Misaki didn't want to confuse everyone, so she just says that I'm her cousin." I secretly hoped that he will believe me. I dont know if i can trust him with my secrets yet, not if i know whether he is on our side or not."

"Oh really?" From his face, i think he wanted to continue but stopped himself. "Ok if you say so." He said, after we walked into the carpark, waiting for Miyuki to arrive with the car.

"I'll get going then, bye." Tatsue'kun said, walking out of the door. I sat down on the sofa after he left, thinking about what he asked earlier. Could he have found out something? Or is he just suspicious and didn't want Misaki to find out. If it's the latter, he didn't do a good job in hiding it.

"Hey, what's the problem? You sat here for 10 minutes already you know." Miyuki crashed in, looking at me. And i told her everything.
"He probably is. And he must not know about Conan's real identity. Him siding with Shinoki doesn't mean he can be trusted. Things have changed. And his idea of how the B.O. is like might have changed. And Shinoki probably didn't tell him much about Shinichi, since he didn't know you until you two met." She reasoned.

"Oh, and by the way, Misaki is coming back tomorrow. Wake up early, im going back to America after she comes back." She said, before going back to her room.

With Miyuki going back to America, we'll be the only ones left. Again.