🍃Chapter 37🍃

"we're ready to go!" I said, after loading eveything on the car.
The kids skipped happily onto the car. Shiro'san have just arrived, and is helping hakase load our stuff onto the car. He will also be driving his own car, so that we all can fit in.

After a long ride, we finally reached our destination. The kids all jumped out and we walked towards the resort.

As I walked I stopped, staring at whatever's in front of me.
"you all go first I'll catch up later." I told the rest as I watched them walk up the stairs. Then I peeped round the corner and looked at what's going on in front of me. A black porsche was parked on the road ahead, and two men in black were seen exchanging something. I quickly took out my phone, preparing to open my camera.

A hand from behind me suddenly grabbed me, pulling me into the alley behind. My instincts kicked up, throwing him over with my moves.

Surprisingly, he jumped up almost immediately, holding both of my hands firmly. He doesn't have any scent, so I relaxed. He looks about the same age like me. He took out his phone and started calling someone. By know I already know who he is (most probably).
"hello? I think I got someone already." hearing the blasts of sound coming from the phone, I shouted. "it's misaki here, you can ask him to let go now." another blast of shouting followed, and he hanged the call glumly and let go of me.

I massaged my wrists, commenting. "rule number one, if you ever even see them, leave first. You will probably get killed even before you get to catch them on your own." and sat at a bench nearby. He looked at me wide eyed, sitting beside me.
"by the way, why did u take me for one of them?"
I wouldn't have looked like them, even if I was spying on them.

"your scent, and quite high rank too, I assume you're a spy then I guess? Oh no, it's just that I have a very sharp nose by nature, they won't realise you. " he answered, when he saw me staring at myself wondering if something went wrong.

"I guess you're that girl that's the same age as me? Don't look at me like that, Camel'san told me. I'm new to the FBI. Oh and I'm tamago shonen, nice to meet you."

"Kudo Misaki." I replied, meanwhile watching camel'san walk this way.

After a long lecture from Camel'san, he finally noticed me.
"oh misaki'kun, why are you here?" after I explained everything to him, he told me not to keep the kids waiting. I nodded and walked off.

Finding the resort where we will be staying at, I found the kids all playing games in my room. Finally when everyone went back to their rooms to turn in for the night, Conan stayed behind while I told him everything.
After telling him to be very careful and conan promising me a hundred times, he ran out of the room.

I turned around in my bed all night, unable to sleep. Whenever I close my eyes, I see otousan and shinoki. Feeling frustrated, I took my jacket and walked out of the room.

Walking into the cold night relaxed me a little, as I walked along the path. Suddenly a rustle in the bushes startled me. I turned around and realised what I just saw. Two men in black was in front, talking to each other. I quickly hid behind a tree, when I saw someone I recognised. Gin. He's talking with another person. And that Tamago guy I saw this morning hiding in a bush nearer to them. He seems to be moving backwards when he accidentally stepped on a branch. They immediately turned around, scanning the area for people. Tamago was slowly sneaking away. I turned around and saw another figure coming towards Tamago. Just as he backed to the tree near me, I pulled him in quickly before anyone noticed us and covered his mouth.

"shhh it's me, do you want us to get killed?" I shushed him, worried that people have heard him trashing around. We hid there for a while while they ran the other way in search for him.

After a few minutes, I slowly crept towards the resort. Waving at Tamago to follow me, we slowly walked, carefully avoiding the B.O.

When we were about to leave the forest, a click came behind us. "stay still and don't move." I recognised the voice immediately. He slowly walked, as he was about to see out faces, I turned around and tackled him, pulling a move on him. He fought back, and I waved at Tamago to quickly leave first. After he ran off, I pushed him against a tree." I didn't expect you to be working for them, Tatsue'kun." I said, after knocking him out. Leaving him under the tree, I ran towards the direction where Tamago had went.

"Hakase, I think I'll go back to Tokyo first, you all can have fun here. Yea I'm fine, really." I reassured hakase as I climbed up Camel'sans car. We decided to go back in case we meet anymore of them.

"Hey, that boy last night, is he in our school too?" Tamago asked, as I looked at him. Our school?
And we realised that we are going to be in the same class.
"oh great." I moaned as the car slowly came to a stop.
"I think they are following us. Let's go grab something to eat first." Camel'san whispered, as we all came down the car and walked to the fast food restaurant.

"what now? What if that guy is there too?" Tamago asked as Camel'san went to order food.

"just say we just came back from Osaka I guess? Like a holiday or something. He might not believe us, but whatever." I replied, watching the entrance warily.

"Yo, Misaki! What are you doing here?" I turned around, shocked to see Hattori here. Kazuha came up behind him, hugging me tightly. I quickly pulled them to sit at the table with us and led Hattori outside of the restaurant.
"so ku-conan'kun and the kids are still there?" I nodded, glaring at him, asking him why is he here.
"I got a case in Tokyo. Maybe you can come along. Its the perfect excuse." he said, winking. I nodded, looking at the two people hiding behind a tree and we went in.