Chapter 31

Misaki POV

"Eh, you're going back to America?!" I can't believe she's going back so soon. "Yeah, I requested to transfer over to the America FBI. I don't want anything to do with the B.O. again." She admitted, as she pulled her luggage out to the door.

"Its the three- no two for now of us left in this house." I sighed, lying on the sofa after Miyuki left. Ran went for a karate tournament in Osaka and won't be back till this friday. "When can we be free from all this?!" I moaned, switching the boring tv channels, looking for something interesting.

"A bombing occurred at Osaka, one hour ago today. Many people were seen by members of the public fleeing from the tower. More information will be reported soon." The tv was soon filled with pictures of the bombing that happened and many running out.
"SHIN'CHAN! Quick get tickets to Osaka now!!" I shouted at him and he ran down, confused at why i literally screamed so loudly. His face when pale when he saw the tv, running to grab his phone. I ran up the stairs, grabbing my luggage and some clothes.

"Yes, yes. I'll count on you, Hattori. Thanks." Shinichi ended the call.
"I got Hattori to help me check the place out. Meanwhile I cant get into contact with Ran..." he cursed, grabbing his luggage and ran out to get a taxi. I ran after him.

"What?! You can't get a ticket to Osaka? But i checked online and there are still available places." Shinichi argued, clearly annoyed.
"Im very sorry, but the Osaka airport is closed for today, as per order by the police." The lady apologised. They are probably trying to prevent the culprit from escaping, i thought. "Now what?" Shinichi jumped down the counter, looking as annoyed as ever.

"Misaki'kun, Conan'kun? Why are you here?" We turned around to see Megure'keibu standing behind us.
"Megure'keibu. Its like this, Ran is in Osaka right now, and we lost contact with her." I said.
"In that case, i can give you a ride, but please be alert and stay clear from danger." Megure'keibu said, leading us to the helicopter. "Please, make sure nothing happens to Ran" i prayed silently in my head just as the helicopter took off. I turned my head and looked at Shinichi, whose hands are trembling as he held on to the skateboard he grabbed before we came to the airport. I looked in the reflection of the window, only to see myself, face pale. "We are all the same i guess." I thought to myself.

"Be careful! You really dont need me to give you a ride?" Megure Keibu asked as we hopped out of the helicopter. "No thanks! We are meeting up with someone first." Shinichi answered as we ran off.

We jumped off the taxi outside where Ran had her tournament, only to see people streaming out of the burning building filled with smoke. "Hey Conan'kun wait!" I said, chasing after Shinichi who was trying to get in.

"Kudo! What do you think you're doing?!" A voice stopped us both. I immediately grabbed Conan'kun and dragged him away, towards Hattori and Kazuha standing behind.

"Kudo?" Kazuha asked, confused.
"I- I was referring to Misaki, you see." Hattori lied, laughing only to realise we all are not laughing. "Anyways," i continued. "Did any of you see Ran?" Shinichi slumped his shoulders when both shook their heads. "I got the police to help keep a lookout though. I'll get a phone call if someone finds her." Hattori continued. Suddenly my phone rang. I answered it immediately. "Hello?"

"Misaki.... help im trapped in the building." A weak voice rang out. Conan snatched my phone before i could react. "Where are you??" He asked, raising his volume. "Th-the competition venue." The phone went dead.

"Im going in." Throwing his phone at me, he ran in before any of us could hold him back. "Oi! Wait for me!"

I shouted, running after him, feeling Hattori running after us after telling Kazuha to stay put.

"I go left, Mi'chan go front, Hattori to right" shinichi turned and sprinted for the nearest door. I ran forward, kicking locked doors open and checked them one by one.

Many doors passed, still no sign of Ran. More doors are kicked, the disappointment grows.

I pant heavily as i used all my might to kick another door down, walking inside. This room is big. I might find her here. "Ran? Ran are you here?" 

I was about to give up when i heard a faint sound. I ran up, hoping it was Ran. A little boy sat there, cuts on his face and arms. "Are you ok?" Asking if he needed anything, he shook his head and pointed to a corner. I followed him, helping to remove a huge piece of cement from the ground. I was shocked. Ran leaned against the wall, clutching her leg. "Are you ok?" Giving her some water, i wrapped up her leg. "Thanks." She murmured.

"Shinichi? Is Hattori with you?" I asked the moment he picked up the call. "Yes, we couldnt find her." "Shes here, with a boy come-" I screamed jus as piece of cement dropped on me, causing me to drop my phone. I rolled over to the side clutching my arm, moaning in pain. "Misaki what happened-" another piece of cement fell right where i was just now, smashing my phone into pieces.
"That was close." I sighed, half crawling to Ran who examined my injury. "I think its broken." She said, tying my arm to a piece of wood to secure it. "We can only hope that they find us." I sighed, looking at the boy Ran was carrying. He had fell asleep, oblivious to what happened just now.

Detective conan fanfic: All Falls Downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें