[ Chapter 19 ]

A/N: Hello!!! Sorry if I havent posted for a while. On with the story!

Misaki POV

"That was close." I said, calming myself down. I have hardly get so close in contact with people from B.O. before. The scent was so overpowering that i nearly sprinted for the door.

"Ok lets go back we still have school tomorrow." Ran said. The sky has turned dark and stars can be seen scattered all over the dark blue sky.

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

"Class we have a new student! Introduce yourself, Tatsue'kun.
(A/N again I added new people in sooo note that he is NOT in the real DC series.)

"Hello, I am Kansai Tatsue, nice to meet you all." The new student said, scanning around the room, and I feel something weird about him. I just cannot say how.

Kansai Tatsue POV

I scanned around the room, looking for the person Otou-san (A/N : otou-san means father, im not sure if the spelling is correct, so please correct me if i wrote it wrongly.)
had told me to recognise. Everyone looks normal, and there is that girl that looks special. Shes so cute, i wonder who is she?

Misaki POV

"What a weird name." I said to Ran as we walked out of the classroom after school. "But he looks cute!" Sonoko chipped in, causing me to roll my eye. He looks normal to me, so whatever.

"Heyy Misaki'kun! Wanna hang out later?" One of the boys popped up in front of us. I rolled my eyes again. "Call me kudo'kun, how many times have i told you?" I said desperately, with Ran and Sonoko trying not to laugh. "But I feel like calling Shinichi'kun if i call you Kudo'kun you know?" The boy explained, while I ignored him and carried on walking, much to his dismay. "You should start dating you know Misaki, Ran too." Sonoko  said, meanwhile we ignored her, as we continued walking to the ramen shop to have lunch since Conan wouldn't be coming back for lunch.

"Hey Sonoko, Misaki'chan and Ran'chan! Wanna join us for lunch?" A voice shouted behind us. Makoto'san and the new boy were there, waving at us. "Ok sure!" Sonoko said before we responded, pulling us towards them.

~~~~~In the ramen shop~~~~~

I can feel it, the feeling when someone from B.O. is near around us. But who? It can be anyone in this ramen shop. I don't see any porche nearby so it shouldn't be Gin. Someone like him wouldn't be here anyways. "Mi'chan, are you ok? Your face is a bit pale." Ran said, looking at me worriedly. "Ah its nothing." I said, pretending to look at the menu.

Kansai Tatsue POV

So she is called Misaki, she sounds familiar but nevermind that. But back to my mission, i dont see anyone that looks like who Otou-san might be looking for, could he be wrong?

Misaki POV

After the waiter taken our orders, i looked around again, but i dont see anyone suspicious. Did they really just come here for a meal?

"So, Kansai'kun tell us about yourself!" Makoto'san said, bringing back my attention. Yeah right the new kid.

"Ok. Im from Osaka, and i came here as my father have to work overseas so he let me come here to study. Im living by myself though" he said.

Osaka? That was where i studied before huh, what a coincidence.

"Mi'chan you studied in Osaka before too right?" Ran asked, and I nodded, taking a sip of water. The scent is annoying me, but I cannot leave suddenly right?

"Oh really? I guess we were in different schools then" Kansai'kun said, smiling at me. 

"Here's your ramen, enjoy!" The waitress said, placing them on our tables.

~~~~~ after lunch ~~~~~

We walked out of the door, discussing about where to go later. Suddenly I feel another familiar scent in that direction. Vermouth.

Kansai Tatsue POV

I feel another presence as i caught a glimpse of vermouth at the corner. "Sorry guys i have a stomachache, you guys go ahead." I lied, walking back in the other direction, turning into the alley.

Misaki POV

"Go check on him, Misaki." Sonoko said pushing me along back into the shop. "Ok, ok stop pushing me." I said, where i feel the scent again, only that its getting stronger. I turned into the alley, following the scent. "I havent found anyone like that, could you and Otou-san be mistaken?" I hear a familiar sound ringing in my ears. "Thats what i told your father, but you know his character, so just stay on for a while more to get your father to trust you." A voice. Vermouth.

As i hurried to walk back, i stepped on a branch, making both of them turn back. My eyes widen as i realise the familiar voice belonged to the new student. He seemed shocked and caught red-handed.

"Ah, Mi'chan, i haven't seen you in a long while, doing fine?" Vermouth said, looking at me like nothing happened. I suddenly realise where i felt the scent from. Him.

"Err, Kudo'kun I can explain-" Kansai'san said, but i cut him off. "You don't need to explain. So you are now spying on me now, Vermouth? Great move you have. Good luck with it, but you will never get any information out of me." I said, walking away.

Kansai POV

"Wait so she knows about us?" I asked, confused. "Shes special, dont tell anything to Gin about this." Vermouth said, making me even confused. "But what-" "This incident stays between me and you ok? Or you will regret it." Vermouth cut me out coldly, walking away, blending into the crowd. Im confused that she knows about this organisation and even confused that Vermouth is protecting Misaki'san. What is going on?

Misaki POV

I walked away briskly, before slowly jogging faster and faster. By the time i caught up with the rest, i was already running. "Woah, what's going on?" Makoto'san asked.
"No-nothing, i cannot find him so i ran back in search for you." I said, panting between my words. I could not believe what happened just now, with all those passing by so quickly like a flash of lightning. I need time to process it. "Sorry guys, I'm not felling well, I'm going home first ok? You all have fun!" I said, running home with everyone behind staring after me.