♤[Chapter 12]♤

"So in the future, in public, call Kudo Shinichi Edogawa Conan, of course its fine if we are in private places, but just in case someone from the organisation is nearby." Misaki said, looking at everyone, including Megure, Takagi, Sato and Shiratori who Mouri forced them to come and help out with the fake news. "Bu-but what about the news?" Megure asked, still not over the shock. "Jus give a report like: High school detective Kudo Shinichi died in a unfortunate bombing at Haido City Hotel, blah blah blah, reason of death is unknown. Something like that" Shinichi said, sighing at his own fate.
"We need your help, so that the organisation will assume he is dead, so please help." Ran begged, looking at Conan.
"Ok, given that you are such a great help to us previously, so excuse us to carry it out straight away." Megure and the group stood up, walking out of the house.

"Ok, now it will just be making up the story that Conan came back because his parents are moving to other countries to work again right? And we better notify his teacher." Misaki said, looking at dosappointed boy walking to his room.

"You cannot always get what you want, you know." Misaki said as Ran and her burst in through Conan's room. Conan looked at them, scowling. "I know I know, but why Conan again, you know being Conan is like a torture right?" "I dont think so though." Misaki sniggered.

***********The next day***********

"Eh you came back, Conan'kun!" Ayumi squealed in delight after the detective boys bumped into Conan walking with Misaki and Ran on the way to school the next morning. "Their parents still have urgent work to finish and said Conan is a disturbance and dumped him to me, so he will be studying here for a while more." Misaki said, much to Conan's annoyance. "Disturbance... are you serious.." Conan thought, looking at Misaki as they continued walking till the junction where they will part ways. "Bye Ran'nechan and Misaki'nechan !" Conan said, following behind the detective boys as the two girls waved them goodbye and walked the other way towards Teitan High School. Life finally seemed normal, isn't it? :)

A/N: short chapter here but I will write later :)
~Crystal