□《Chapter 7 》□

Narrator POV

Soon, Agasa's car came and Conan, Misaki, and Ran were on the way bringing Ran home.

"Ran... I have something to tell you." Conan said, lowering his head, unable to face Ran.
"Actually.. actually I am Kudo Shinichi." Conan said, bending his head down even more.
"I have been waiting.... waiting for you to say this sentence, thank you, Shinichi." Ran replied smiling at him.

Conan told her about how he was shrunk from drinking the poison that was supposed to kill him but instead shrunk him and the black organisation. "I did not want to tell you because you might be in danger" Conan said as his face turned a bright red and he looked out of the window trying to hide his embarrassment.

"And, the APTX 4869 was created by me. I later then tried to help those victims but got caught and they locked me up. So, in attempt to kill myself, I ate the poison. Who knows I will become like this?" Haibara gave a resigned laugh, and leaned back on her seat, earning a shocked look from Ran.

"And, they really thought you were dead though" Misaki commented, before realising that she gave herself away.

"How would you know?!" Conan and Haibara both exclaimed.

"Guess its my turn.." Misaki said.
"My mum told me." She carried on.

"Wait... so your mum is part of the organisation?"
"But if this is the case, they will just make you a member... so that means... you are a member?!" Haibara gasped.

"No no no, im not, thats why I came to Japan. To run away from them, since my mum is a important member, I will be spared." Misaki smiled, proud of her escape.

"Important member? That means..."

"Yea, my mum is vermouth (a/n this is completely not true in the real DC series) "She carried on "And that is why she was hesitant on killing you, Shinichi."

Shinichi stared at her, wide eyed, unable to believe her words.
"Are you legit?" He asked, but the words came out like a tumble.
"Yes, and she wanted to apologise and leave all along. But she cannot. You know what will happen if she does that..."

"All the members of the Kudo family will die. They will do anything to keep the infomation of the organisation secret, and that is why the police are still unable to catch them till today." Haibara finished Misaki's words, sighing.

"Oh and by the way, I finished the permanent antidote. You can have it if you want. Just tell the detective boys you are going back to America, and remember to give a warm goodbye. They might never see you as Conan anymore. As for me, I think its safer if I remained as Haibara, I am used to staying with Agasa anyways. He can even make me his god-daughter." Haibara said, smiling like she never had after the chase of the black organisation. "Uh-huh sure!" Agasa said, meanwhile mourning over how he can bid farewell to his unhealthy diet.

"Shinichi, tell you what, you might as well stay at Ran's house after you change back. That way I can have your whole house to myself!" She smirked, jumping out of the car just as Agasa parked his car outside Shinichi's house.

"Wait, what?! Oi Misaki thats my house!!And how did you get the keys?!" Shinichi shouted, running after her. Ran laughed at the sight of them and they all burst into fits of laughter.

A/N: hello again! This might be the start of something big, so look our for it!
~crystal'san