☆《Chapter 25》☆

My phone started ringing. I looked at the contact as I saw Tatsue'kun's contact.

Misaki : Hello?

Tatsue : they are in Osaka-

Misaki : Yea I saw them already.              You are slow enough.

Tatsue : sorry. Anyways they sort of got information that they are in Osaka. You told me you are going Osaka so i thought they might be also there.

Misaki : No, not really, they went somewhere else for work.

Tatsue : ok good, seeya.

I hung up, thinking if he was the one who tipped them off. No matter what, I cannot take any risks, well not yet anyways.

"So? Whos that?" Conan asked, putting a huge piece of sushi in his mouth and chewing hungrily. "Just Tatsue'kun telling us about Gin. He's slow enough." I said, sitting back down and starting to grab a sushi. The sushi here is delicious.

Later when we stepped out of the restaurant, we decided to roam around to look for good and fun places. Just then, we saw the Porsche again, only this time there were a few polices cars chasing behind it. "Gin getting chased by the police?" I wondered aloud. Could it be....?

"At any rate, lets go see." Conan said, calling for a taxi to follow behind them. "But its a police car!" I retorted. "What if its from the FBI?" Conan asked. He managed to read my mind again.

The car chase followed all the way to the harbour when we stopped a while back and started walking slowly into the harbour.

Over there, I saw someone in a black cloak with long silver hair flowing down his back. Gin. Who was with his shocked me. Shinoki was standing in front of him, and it looked like Gin was holding him hostage as I saw Jodie'sensei and another agent holding up their guns. I almost ran up to them until Hattori and Conan held me back, knowing what I will do. I looked at them helplessly, before returning my focus to the exchange going on there.

"Dont come any nearer, or you will know what will happen." Gin shouted, holding Oniisan up with his elbow. Looks like Gin found Oniisan, but why is he in Osaka? Jodie'sensei and the other agent, which I just realised was Camel'san took a step back, not taking any risks. I felt Conan holding his belt, just in case. I see Jodie'sensei glancing in my direction and it feels like she saw us. She frowned a little, before turning her head back. Then, she put her hand behind her back while her other hand holding the gun. The hand behind her back signed us to stop and wait first. I understood immediately, meanwhile slowly creeping a little bit forward, making sure Gin did not see me.

I can hear Conan and Hattori crawling behind me, trying to make as little sound as possible. Gin pulled Oniisan back, moving closer towards the sea. I see Jodie'sensei slowly moving when Gin was not moving, and us too, moved closer. By now, i can feel Conan tense up, preparing to open the soccer ball any moment. Suddenly, Oniisan elbowed Gin when he wasn't paying attention, while Gin pushed him away. Conan activated his belt but then stopped, cursing under his breath. I suddenly remembered him leaving his shoes at Hakase's for repair. No choice i will have to act myself.

"Conan, kick the ball up." I ordered, standing up. Conan seemed to get me, scooping the ball up and kicking it in front of my face. I used my hand and slapped the ball hard towards Gin, volleyball-style. The ball striked Gin hard as he fell, but what he did horrified me as I ran forward.

Gin had pushed Oniisan down, towards the ocean. I ran forward, trying to grab his hands, Hattori behind, me, reaching his hand out. But he had already disappeared into the sea. Conan gasped when he ran here, seeing us staring into nothingness.

I hear Jodie'sensei make a few calls frantically, punching in numbers one after another, but i couldnt manage to hear anything. I knelt down on the floor staring at the blue waves crashing against the wall. Conan sat beside me, staring at the sky. We all sat there for a while, until i heard police sirens in the distance, getting louder each second, i turned around, expecting to see the Osaka police, but i saw cars with "tokyo police" imprinted on it instead. As expected, I saw Megure'keibu, Takagi'keiji and Sato'keiji coming out of the car.

"Misaki'chan, Conan'kun, Hattori'kun?" Sato and Takagi'keiji seemed shocked to see us here. "Uh, this case involves my brother so..." i said, standing up finally as i turn to pull Shin'chan up. "The police are looking for them, dont worry." Sato'keiji held me tight, and i flashed a grateful smile at her. But I know what will happen. He will never appear, alive or not. "Lets sit in the car while we wait, Misaki'nechan. You need to call Ran'nechan right?" Shinichi said in his childish voice, leading me to the edge of the sea and sat down. I sat down beside him, letting the cool air hit me. "Do you think-" he started, but i cut him off. "I dont know, and i dont want to think about it, in case it becomes false hopes." I said coldly, staring into the black and dark sky. Thats what he taught me, never look back.

"Lets go, or you will catch a cold." Shinichi suddenly said, standing up. I followed, flashing a faint smile as we walked to the car to show that im ok, but i believe i showed sadness in it too.

We went to the police station for questioning before we got released. Oniisan has not been found, of course, and theres school tomorrow. I wonder how Tatsue'kun will react. I don't want to talk to him right now.

A/N : Hii again! Just saying, my speed of writing a new chapeter has increased a bit, so I might try to post a new chapter every Saturday? Anyways feel free to comment below if you have any ideas!! And thank you sooo much for reading till here :))