~| Chapter 6 |~

Narrator POV

Conan and eventually found and defused 4 of the bombs rather easily, with the help of Misaki who also knew how to defuse bombs. Now, they are left with the last one, the one which Ran is located beside with, and they only have 30 minutes left before the bomb explodes with her, and yet they still have not had a clue of where Ran is.

Conan POV

"Damn theres only 30 minutes left to find the last bomb and Ran. We have no time to lose." I said. The last bomb was like tearing apart my heart as each second passed. Where is she?! Jus then, Shinichi's phone rang.

Conan: Hello?

Stranger: Kudo Shinichi, good job so far, being able to defuse 4 of them. Well, lets see if you really are the detective of the east, saving your love and the public by finding the last bomb shall we? *evil laugh*

Conan: Oi, hello? What do you mean?

Stranger: Find the last bomb, and I shall reveal myself... *hangs up*

"Damn, he hung up!" I cursed. Misaki looked at me with a worried face. "What happened?" She asked.

"He hung up...looks like we have a change of plans." I said, earning a confused look from her.

Narrator POV

"What do you mean by change of plans?" Misaki asked, confused about what he meant.

"I will go with you to save Ran and defuse the bombs. He said he will show himself after that." Conan said.

"Ok then lets go." Misaki said, walking towards the end of the beach.
"You know where the bomb is?! Oh wait... if the bomb and Ran are at the same place, then he would not have chosen an obvious place where people could have seen Ran and the bomb right?" Conan said, finally realising where his deductions had a loophole.

"So that makes it a little hut where she cannot be seen easily." Misaki finished his thoughts, running along Conan towards the nearest shed house they can find.

"Ran!" Conan shouted as he burst open te doors. As what they have thought, Ran was seen sitting inside the hut with her hands and legs tied up, a handkerchief stuffed into her mouth. "Mmf!" She tried to talk as Misaki removed the handkerchief.  "Wheres the bomb?" Misaki asked as Ran pointed to a dark corner of the room.

"Shi-Conan'kun, help Ran, I will go and defuse the bomb" Misaki said, walking over to the dark corner and crouched down, examining the bomb.

"Ran'nechan, let me help you." Conan said, cutting the ropes using his penknife that he produced from his pocket.

"Conan'kun, where is Shinichi?" Ran asked, looking around for any signs of him.
"Dun worry, Ran'san, he went on the latest plane immediately when he received the phone call, so he should be on the way now." Misaki said, before nonchalantly ignoring a "Where are you going to find a Shinichi" face from Conan.

"Oh, ok.. Wait, who are you?" Ran
asked,forgetting her disappointment.

"Oh um, Im-"

"Where is Kudo Shinichi? Too scared to come? And who are you?" The stranger appeared, using the gun in his hands to point at Misaki

"Shinichi'nichan is on a flight to tokyo right now. We came on his behalf" Conan said, pulling Ran up to her feet.

"And I am Kudo Misaki, tantei'san." Misaki said.

"Ku-kudo?!" Ran and the stranger both gasped in unison. "Hai, I am Shinichi's cousin, any problems?" Misaki looked at them, annoyed by their reaction. "Err, nothing, nothing really." Ran said, giving an unnatural smile.

Ran POV
Oh, so she is Shinichi's cousin. Maybe I will ask her about Conan later.

Narrator POV

"Kudo Shinichi's cousin eh, just as well, you can hear what I need to say on behalf of him. Tell him that I am nothing more than just a hired man of an admirer of him and merely wanted to test him to see if he is really the great tantei'san everyone talks about. Tell him that my boss says there is more to come. So long!" And with that, he threw up a fog and escaped.

"Kaito Kid?"Misaki asked Conan. "I dont think so, if it was him, he would have constructed an escape much grander than that" Conan replied, looking towards the night sky that have now turned jet black with sparkling diamonds illuminating the dark sky.

"I should tell her the truth later." Conan whispered to Misaki, while they were waiting for Agasa's beetle to come and pick them up.

"Ok, I have something to tell you all too. The little girl is coming right?" Misaki said.

"She should be" Conan replied, looking at Ran that is looking at the sky, murmuring to herself....

A/n : hello! I might start writing more cuz my holidays are coming and im gonna be bored so yea. Thanks for reading till here!
~crystal'san