II: BigHit?

Kim Makseun P.oV:

I awoke early, too early. I was covered in sweat and my heart was pounding from the dream I'd instantly forgotten. I was breathing heavily and my hands were shaking. I look over at my digital clock. 4:00 am. Great. Two hours early, and there's no way I'm going back to sleep. I sigh and grab my phone, turning it on. I nearly cry out from the intensity of the light and rush to dim it.

I stare at the ceiling for a few minutes, waiting for the blue glare that blinded me to fade from my vision. Eventually it goes and I sift through my twitter notifications. A bunch of tweets, favourites, retweets and twelve follows. I look through the follows. Seven new AURAs, nice. And... BigHitEntertainment? What? BTS_bighit, Kookie0197, Tae_Tae94, and Y00n_gi? Who are these guys? BigHit are a huge entertainment company, they rival a lot with Jellyfish and have made some if the biggest Kpop groups so far, I know that much. But... Who are BTS? There was also a message from BTS_bighit.

-BTS-  @kookie0197 @Tae_Tae94 @y00n_gi are some of our members, they are not fake accounts.

What the heck? Okay then... 

I go onto YouTube and search BTS, tapping onto the first thing that comes up. "DNA." I mumble, watching as the BigHit credits play on screen. An attractive young man comes on screen and I raise an eyebrow, appreciating the visuals. The set changes and seven people were on screen. Woah... I couldn't help but pause the video and examine the new faces. "O-kay, I'm starting to like this group... The song hasn't even started yet..." I chuckle at myself and shake my head.

The song was very upbeat, made me want to dance and sing despite not knowing the lyrics. The vocals and visuals are amazing, the choreography was beautiful and the aesthetics were gorgeous. A rap verse started and it was led by a lilac-blue haired guy.

Oh.

My.

God.

I had to pause the video. He was gorgeous. His hair accentuated his pale skin and made his small, dark eyes stand out even more. His nose was small and buttoned and his pink lips were small and slim. His face was round and he was short, but it didn't hide the fact he looked strong and capable.

He wore a white button down shirt that was un-done to reveal a pale blue tank top. His muscular legs were partly covered by faded blue denim shorts and some white socks that were pulled part way up his calves. He wore some baby blue converse and they were all doing some kind of shuffle-walk dance move across the screen, making them all look cute and childish. He looked so cute and energetic.

I smile to myself as I watch the rest, nodding along. I let the next video play, Serendipity. Interesting name. Everything about it is beautiful. The lyrics are so cute and emotional, the direction of the video is amazing and the sets and backgrounds are gorgeous, the singers voice fits perfectly and, I'm not going to lie, he is quite beautiful himself. The aesthetics are amazing. I need to get in touch with their manager, holy hell.

I watch a few more comeback stages, MVs and live stages in awe. They all have the voices of angels and they dance like gods. The rappers are flawless. Wait... Is the... Oh my Jesus!! The hot rapper is Agust D! That's why I recognise him! HOLY SHIT AGUST D IS FOLLOWING ME!!

I quickly google 'Agust D' and identify him as 'Suga' and quickly follow him back, as well as their group page. I smile, letting my phone fall on my chest as my heart pounded. I've been listening to Agust D for so long, he inspires me so much I cant believe he just followed me. Yoongi is such an amazing artist, why is he following me? "Aaaaagh!" I groan, throwing my blanket over my head.