XXI: Manager-nim

Taehyung P.o.V

A/N: Plot twist, Tae P.o.V!! Thank you all so much for 300 views!!! It honestly means so much to me ❤ please comment on this and let me know how you're enjoying it and what kind of things you want me to add in the future ❤

I can't help how I feel. I can't help how that boy makes me feel. It's not my fault he does this to me, he drives me crazy. His smile is so cute, his eyes glisten like a thousand stars, his little lip bites or licks of habit drive me mental and he shuffles my brain like a deck of cards. He's just so gorgeous, so effortlessly hot.

And now Makseun is stealing him from me. He can't help it, they just get on well. If it weren't for that damn video, we probably wouldn't be in this mess. Or at least, I wouldn't be. It makes my blood boil, the way Jungkook is all over him. That used to be us, it used to be how we were. But now... Now he's, he's thrown me away like an unwanted toy. All because of Makseun.

But I can't hate him... I can't hate his beautiful face. I can't hate his amazing humour. I can't hate him. Even thinking about him spreads a dirty heat through my body, the heat that drove me mental whenever he touched me. The heat that made me want to pin him up against a wall and-

"Yo, Tae!" Namjoon burst into our shared room, cutting me off from my lustful thoughts and scaring me out of my wits.

"Yo!" I cry back, partly from fear and partly because that was how we greeted one another.

"Have you seen my charger?" He asked, starting to rummage through his drawers, ignoring me as I pull a pillow into my lap to hide my bulge.

"Ah, no? It was by your bed this morning, have you looked there?" He hummed and looked where I said, groaning aloud and unplugging it.

"You're right, now I feel stupid." He joked, heading back to the door. "What're you looking so shy about?" He rose an eyebrow at me.

"H-Huh?" My face flushed and he seems to catch on.

"Oh~" he said, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "I'll leave you to it, Taehyung-ie~" he leaves quickly, and I bury my head in my hands.

Crap. I lean against the wall, trying not to let my initial train of thought come back to me. I decide to sort through my pictures, coming across a bunch of selcas of me and Kookie. For fucks sake, will this boy ever leave me alone?! I stare at the pictures again, heat welling up inside me. Why does he have to do this to me? Why does he have to make me so crazy? I've never felt so... Lustful for anyone, let alone for a guy.

I bite my lip and put the phone face down and put on some music, trying to push away the dirty, arousing thoughts. "Jeon Jungkook, you drive me crazy." I mutter under my breath, desperately trying to force away the sharp tugs of lust in my chest. You drive me crazy...

I need a shower. A nice, cold shower. I head to the bathroom and grab a towel on my way, putting it on the clodest setting. I strip off, ignoring the obvious excitement and getting into the shower. The freezing water hit my back, sending shivers down my spine. I ignore my body crying out to me it was too cold and turn my face into the stream, holding my breath as it ran down my face, neck, chest and legs. I let my head fall down and the water flows down my back, making me breathe out from the cold.

By the time I was finished, it was eight thirty, and Jungkook and Makseun had arrived back from their 'gym' session. I walk out of the bathroom, towel around my waist, and head to my room, looking into the living room. Makseun and Kookie were stood in the doorway, panting heavily, messy and sweaty talking between themselves.

"How was the gym?" I call, opening the door slightly but not taking my eyes from them. Their heads turn to me and Makseun looks away instantly, but Jungkook's eyes trail over my body, making me smirk.