ADDITIONAL: Smut Chapter

So, this chapter is here as a way to say thank you for 1.2K reads!! Here, have a shitty smut scene 😂

Makseun P.o.V

Yoongi pushed me backwards into my room, spinning me around and pressing his lips to mine hungrily. I was a little shocked but kissed back, one hand cupping his face and the other on his chest. Our lips move in synch in a lustful, heated kiss, until his tongue begs for entrance between my lips. I smirk and deny him that entrance, pressing my lips together.

He growls playfully, trapping my bottom lip between his teeth and pulling gently, making me gasp and a wave of heat spread through my body. He smirks at me, backing me into the bed so I fell onto it, catching himself above me and hovering there, slipping his tongue between my lips during my moment of shock.

I pull him closer, beginning to fight his tongue with mine for dominance. The battle became heated and more lustful, until, finally, I gave in. His tongue roamed and swirled playfully in my mouth, wrapping itself around mine. Small groans escape my lips as he kisses me, his hands wandering my body excitedly. His fingers trailed over my sides, his hands gripped at my thighs and ass, his nails clawed at my jeans.

He pulls away from my lips, trailing kisses down my jaw and neck, marking my skin even more, sucking on the sensitive bits of my neck.

The tingle his touch left on my skin made me shudder and a coil start to form in my stomach, lust setting a fuzz in my brain that made it hard to think straight. I pull at the collar of his shirt, trying to pull it off of him. He pulls away completely and takes it off at an agonizingly slow rate, the newly exposed skin arousing me even more.

He leans down again after throwing it away from us, hands slowly pushing up under my top as he kissed my lips hungrily. The familiar feeling of doubt and uncertainty creeped into my stomach, sending a sick feeling through my body. No. I need to get over this now. I though to myself, pushing him away and grabbing the hem of my shirt to lift it off.

"You don't have to, baby." He said quietly, not taking his eyes from mine.

"Call me that again." I say, voice barely loud enough to be considered a whimper.

"Baby?" He hummed, leaning close to me with a seductive smirk that set my heart - and other areas - on fire. I sigh deeply, shudder spreading across my body from hearing him call me something like that in such a way.

I feel Yoongi's knee pressing into my crotch, rubbing against my sensitive member. A small gasp of pleasure escapes my mouth and he smirks, looking down at his knee. He presses harder, rubbing his thigh against me in such a way that tightened my boxers against me even more "H-Hyung..." I mutter, biting my lip from the stimulation I'd long since had. I pull my shirt over my head, making Yoongi's eyes shoot back up to my torso.

He smirks, running his fingers over my defined abdomen gently, raising goose bumps on my arms despite the boiling lust in my veins. "Damn, baby..." He mumbled against my skin, leaning down and kissing down from the crook of my neck, to the centre of my abs and then the waistline of my jeans. He looked up at me innocently, hand taking the place of his thigh.

I bite my lip, breathing heavy and eratic as he started palming me through my clothes. I couldn't help the groans that escape my lips as he increases the pressure, making me press my hips up against his hand. He smirks and removes his hand, making me whine in protest.

His hands go to my belt buckle and he starts undoing my belt, slowly pulling the leather from around my waist and throwing it to the side of the room. Oh fuck... My breathing becomes more shaky and unsteady as his hands brush against me. He's the only thing I can think about. He's all I want. I need him so fucking bad... I groan aloud, flopping my head on the pillows defeatedly. He can do whatever he want's with me. I don't-