XXII: Pout

Makseun P.o.V

Yoongi arrived back to the apartment around five minutes after Kookie and I, just in time to see the younger boy force his way into Taehyung's room in nothing but a towel. He rose an eyebrow at me and I shrugged, confused myself. He stares at me for a few seconds, smile starting to spread across his lips and into his eyes. My breath starts to quicken and I look away, flustered by the fact he'd asked me out earlier, but also remembering what he'd said about keeping us quiet.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" He asked, gesturing with his head to my room. "Like, privately." Namjoon looks up at him questioningly from the sofa, eyebrow curved in his "trademark" fashion. I nod slowly, pushing my door open and gesturing for him to come in. He walks in, closing the door quietly. A huge smile was spread over his cheeks and his eyes were sparkling. "Guess what?"

I rose an eyebrow, moving away from him as I was slightly nervous at the close proximity. "W-What?"

"I spoke to your noona today. I showed her our draft of Out." Instantly my heart dropped. Oh no... I bet she hated it didn't she. I bet she told him to scrap the whole thing and said it was rubbish. I don't even remember how it goes myself, I worked off the alcohol when we were dancing but I cant remember the song. Ohhhh no. I put my head in my hands and groan as I feel a lump rise in my throat.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I bet she was so horrible, you should've told me! She would've been much-"

He laughed quietly and shook his hands, grabbing my wrists gently and moving my hands from my face. "What are you talking about? She said she really liked it."

I swear my heart stopped beating for a moment. "Wai-Wai-Wait, what?!"

"She said she liked it. She said there were a few bits missing here and there, but she'd find someone to patch up the notes I missed. She said she liked the dance too, she's going to get someone to help us choreograph it to support two female dancers too."

Oh my god.

Holy shit.

She liked it?!! She liked the song made by drunken minds with tipsy lyrics, choreographed by a love-sick 19 year old and a hammered rapper? What. The. Fuck.

My heart was pounding in my ears and all air had left my body. My hands had started shaking and my palms were sweaty. "Wait, really?! She liked it?!" I exclaimed as I regained my sense, tanning my wrists from his hands and grabbing his shoulders, shaking him slightly.

He laughed and grabbed my elbows. "Yes, really. Why are you so surprised?"

"She barely ever accepts my ideas! I was surprised she agreed to it, I was fucking shell shocked when she liked the idea for the concept shoot. But this? This is something else entirely!" An excited and nervous laugh burst from my chest and I hugged him tightly, giggling into his shoulder. "What else did she say?" I asked, not moving from the hug. He smells so nice. I breathe in deeply and close my eyes, letting out a giddy giggle.

"Not much really. But she looked excited. She wrote lots of notes though, I think there were a few dodgy lyrics so she might be noted them down. I gave her a copy of the song and I'm going to email her the dance video later." He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

I smile at the feeling if his arms around me and his face in the crook of my neck. His breath tickled my ear and his fair brushed at my face. "Oh my god." I mumbled, not believing what he said but desperately hoping it was true. "She actually fucking liked it."

He chuckled lowly, chest vibrating against mine, and pulled back from the hug, eyes trailing over my room. "Your birthday is on the fourth, right?" I nod. "When is the release date?"

"Uh, the pre order period starts on the fourth. The release date is on the fourth of December and the tour starts the day after the new year." I say slowly, unsure what he was getting at.

He smiled widely. "You won't be away for our Love Yourself tour then. You should come with us."

"How long would we be away?"

"A month. Starting the... Oh for fucks sake, starting the fifth. We'd get back the day after your album is released." He sighed, resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"No, I don't... I couldn't, its too close to the start of the tour." I shake my head slowly, placing my hands on his chest and pushing slightly to get him away. He groans and wraps his arms tighter around my waist, moving his head so we were face to face. He was pouting cutely, lips pursed, cheeks puffed up and eyes wide. A smile forces its way to my lips and I giggle quietly, reaching up and poking his cheeks.

He whines and keeps pouting, squeezing his eyes shut playfully. I shake my head at him, chuckling and pressing his chest back again.

His eyes open slowly and the pout fades, leaving his face blank and seductive. "No..." He hummed, moving close to me. His hands moving to my hips and pulling me close, leaning in close to my face. "I like being close to you." He hums, letting his lips brush against mine.

My breath hitches and I can feel my face flush as his touch sends shivers down my spine. I close my eyes and push my lips to his gently, feeling him kiss back right away. His lips were smooth and firm against mine, making my skin tingle where he touched.

He pulls away slowly, breath mingling with mine as he stares into my eyes with his own half-lidded ones. He moved his head back slightly, seeming to be arguing with himself. "Hey, have you ever... Been with a guy? Like in a serious relationship?"

I bite my lip, shaking my head slowly. "A-Actually... I've... I've never actually been serious with anyone..." mumble, making him raise an eyebrow.

"You've what?"

"I've never been in a serious relationship with anyone." I say loudly, looking away from him shyly. His eyebrows shoot up and his mouth drops. "W-Well, there was this one guy in high school and-"

"Wait, really?! But how? You're the best looking guy I've ever seen, how have you never been in a serious relationship?" He said, smile in his voice.

"I've always... Been too scared." I reply slowly, cautiously moving my eyes to his. "Plus, I've never been good looking, like I'm still not but I can still safely say puberty hit me like a truck." I chuckle half heartedly, looking at him through my lashes.

"What do you mean, you're "not good looking"?! You're gorgeous!" He exclaims, pouting at me in mock anger. He leans towards me again and kisses me sweetly. "Don't ever say that again." He mumbled against my lips before pressing his lips to mine once again in a more passionate kiss.