XXXX: Just A Bit of Fun

Makseun P.o.V

After another few days in Busan, Liu's belongings were shoved in a moving van and being transported to the other side of the country. Our father, after an incredibly rushed and hasty court case, had been sentenced to five years for grievous bodily harm, 28,806,400 won fine for the domestic abuse of my mother and Liu, an extra 6 months community service and mandatory counselling sessions for anger management and alcoholism.

All in all, it ended well. The journey back passed quickly for me as I didn't sleep the night before so I'd be able to in the car. Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi were in the car with me, leaving Liu, Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon and Seokjin in the other. Taekook sat together sharing ear buds as Jungkook absently doodled pictures of the sleeping Taehyung, hands laces together.

Yoongi and I sat in front of them, my head on his shoulder as he traced patterns on the back of my hand relaxingly. We were sharing ear buds too, listening to the charts. I was pleasantly surprised when Nettles came on.

"How in the hell is this song still in the charts?" I murmur groggily, earning a slight chuckle from Yoongi.

"If you're complaining I'll swap it with one of ours." He jokes, making me hit his stomach playfully. He gives me a gummy smile before resting his head on mine, trying to sleep himself.

~~~

I awaken to Yoongi's hand on my knee, shaking my leg slightly, and a kiss on my cheek. "Baby, we're almost back." He says quietly, stroking the side of my face to try and pull me from my slumber.

I feel a pair of fingers pinch harshly at my cheek, making me squeal. "Wakey, wakey." I hear Tae coo, laughing mischievously when I swat away his hand. I bury my face in Yoongi's shoulder and wrap one arm around his neck, pulling him around my body to protect me from the older boys' attacks.

"Fuck off..." I whine tiredly, ignoring the way Taekook started exclaiming about my cuteness. I kiss Yoongi's neck lightly, earning a quiet chuckle as I force my body to wake up, bringing my hands to my face to wipe away the sleep. Eventually I manage to grasp consciousness and force myself to look out the window to awaken my eyes.

I feel Yoongi's breath on my neck and his lips brush my skin as he nips the top of my ear playfully. "We'll be back soon." His voice is low and, I'm assuming, unintentionally sensual. A shiver passes down my spine, making me huff out a shaky breath as my body tenses with sudden lust.

I lean into his face, nodding with a quiet hum. "Hyung..." I reply in a needy whimper that made him nuzzle into my cheek.

"Don't talk like that." He replies lowly, kissing the corner of my jaw. "You'll turn me on." He adds in a whisper, lips ghosting over my ear.

I bite my lip and put my hand on his chest, pushing him away. "Then you stop talking like that." I reply, giving him a playful smirk before turning to the boys behind us.

Instant regret.

Their lips are locked together in a needy, heated make out session and one Taehyung's hands was pushing up under the front of Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook had one hand on the nape of Taehyung's neck and was pulling him closer with it.

I hurriedly face the front again, eyes like saucers. "I did not need to see that..." I say, now mentally scarred for life.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow and turns, seeing the same and facing the front again in the same fashion I did. "Nope, nope, nope."

I giggle and squeeze my eyes shut, regretting it straight away as the image had burned itself into my eye lids. After a few minutes the pair started laughing and talking jokingly, making me start to feel a little less awkward in the car.