XXXII: Scared

Makseun P.o.V

Ugggggh...

I groaned loudly, curling up into a ball around the strong arm draped over my waist. My head hurts so much... I pull my head down under the covers, that were drenched in an unfamiliar scent, and rub my eyes with the heels of my palms. I feel the person behind me snuggle into my back, burying their head between my shoulder blades as his strong arms pull me into his toned chest. His warm, smooth hands were on my stomach, fingers gently brushing against my skin as he dreamed.

Wait, what..? I poke my head out of the covers and turn so I can see who it was. I see a mop of messy brown hair attached to broad shoulders and a muscled torso. Oh my god... I bite my lip worriedly and try to pull myself from his grasp, but he just pulls me closer. Shit. He'll see my scars oh my god. I need to find a top or something, oh my god.

I lean over the edge of the bed as much as I can, trying to reach for the tshirt on the floor. My fingers brush against it but not enough for me to grab it. Nononono. I look at him over my shoulder and see him shuffling around restlessly. Fuck it, I can hide them long enough to wake him up... Right..?

I shuffle around in his arms, still unable to free myself, and put my hands on his chest. "Hyung. Hyung, wake up!" I shake him slightly, still unsure as to who he is. "Hyung." I pull the blanket up over my chest and tuck it beneath my arms to hold it up.

He inhales deeply, slowly opening his unfocused eyes. "Mmgh..." He grumbles, rubbing his eyes with the pads of his fingers.

Ohhhh shit... "J-Jungkook?!" Shit, Taehyung's going to kill me... If Yoongi finds out... Oh shit, oh shit! I shake him again, a sense of urgency taking over me. "Hyung!" I whisper shout.

He groans again and puts his hands over mine, enveloping them in his warmth. "What..?" He grumbled, seemingly not confused by the fact he was being woken up by someone else in the same bed as him.

"You have to go!" I exclaim, trying to wake him up.

"Why..?" He grumbled, opening his eyes groggily. "Something wrong?"

I watch him closely. He's not even remotely hung over. What the hell?! Surely he wouldn't have slept with someone like me if he was sober... "Hyung, are you not even the tiniest bit confused why you're in my bed? Naked, should I add!" I snap.

"No..? We had sex. Why would I be-"

"You were sober?!" I yell, mentally cursing myself. "Go, just go."

"What, why-"

"Go!" I push him and he sits, eyes slightly wide with shock. 

"O-kay..." He swings his legs off of the bed and begins a search for his clothes. When he dresses himself he walks for my door, glancing over his shoulder at me. I pull the blanket up to my chin and turn my back on him, ignoring the frustrated sigh from the older boy.

Shit, why did I sleep with him? I can't remember anything from last night... My head hurts so much. Why did I drink that much, its obviously not a good -ow- idea. My head was literally throbbing with dehydration, but I don't want to face any of the others. 

Oh, god! What if we were loud?! What if they heard us, what if Yoongi heard us?!

I groan loudly, burying my face in my pillow. Fuck this, I'm gonna listen to music before I overthink everything. Its fine. Nothing happened. I grab my phone and put my music on shuffle, instantly getting greeted by Shangri-la by VIXX. I let the music play and eventually fall into a restless, hung over slumber.