XXXXVII: Scars

Yoongi P.o.V

The shoot finished in what felt like only moments, with the two of us just messing around on set while the photographers took pictures. Em welcomed us to be as gay as we wanted, and it took a few minutes for me to get into the whole PDA side of it, but I soon felt comfortable. Every now and then, Em-noona would tell us to change our position or give us poses to do and we obliged, many of the pictures turning out with our lips locked or huge grins on our faces. A few examples of Em's poses were one with Makseun lay across this sofa thing with me "asleep" on his chest. Another was me sat on a chair with Makseun sat on my lap, hands on his hips - but they soon moved to his round, muscular ass. Another meant me getting a piggy back from him.

When the shoot finished, I take a few selcas and wipe off my makeup as Makseun changes

When the shoot finished, I take a few selcas and wipe off my makeup as Makseun changes. We head to the table of food that had been set up and pile it up on our plates, seating ourselves on the floor by the entrance and looking out over the river. We ate in silence for a while, thankful for the food and one another's company in such beautiful scenery.

"You looked really good, hyung..." he mutters shyly, not looking up at me as he tucked into one of the lamb skewers on his plate.

"Hmm?" I play dumb, shoving a piece of chicken into my mouth.

His face flushed and he avoids my gaze. "You... looked very handsome..." he stammers.

I shuffle closer to him, making him look up at me. "So did you." I murmur, shoulder pressed up against his as he stares into my eyes. He has such beautiful eyes... they're a deep brown, so deep they almost look black with a ring of fire around the middle. Strands of lighter brown drag through them, making him look as if his eyes hold a galaxy within them.

His lips parted as if he were going to say something but then his eyes drifted downwards. I can't help the smirk that forms on my lips as his eyes linger on them, before he closes the space between us and presses his lips onto mine. My eyes close on instinct and my hand moves to his waist, pulling him closer to me as we kissed.

His hand moves to mine and he lifts it, breaking the kiss for half a second. "I want to... you know..." his face flushed even more. I chuckle and move my hand to his neck, instantly getting the message that he wants to try being the dominant one. His hand snakes onto my hip and he tilts his head, deepening the kiss.

I hear the click of a camera behind us before it can get to where I'm presuming he wants it to go and pull away, snapping my head around to Em who was crouched on the floor behind us. She smiles innocently. "Hello... continue, ignore me." She says casually, winking playfully at the two of us.

Makseun flushed and hides his face in my shoulder, giggling cutely. "Noona!" He whines.

The camera snaps again and she stands, walking over to show us the pictures she's taken. Makseun looks at them shyly, flushing at the one of us kissing. "Hey, there's plenty more where that one came from. You two kissed an awful lot in the shoot." She jokes, making him flush again.