XXIX: Shoot

Makseun P.o.V

"It's time to wake up, baby." I groan quietly, snuggling up into the sheets even more.

"Baby, come on." I feel Yoongi's soft lips on the nape of my neck and I groan loudly, rubbing my face with my hands. Yoongi's arms are circled tightly around my waist and I'm engulfed in his warmth, his bare chest was pressed against my back. "I know, I know. But you've gotta wake up at some point." He chuckled, kissing between my shoulder blades.

I bite my lip, pressing back into him as sensations and images from last night flooding into my mind. His cold, rough hands on my skin, his deep, rumbling groans of pleasure, the strange mix of pain and ecstasy, how he bit my neck and lips, how he marked my skin and clawed gently at my thighs to hold me in place. How he hunched over me, resting his sweaty forehead on my shoulder and moaning lowly into the crook of my neck as he reached his climax.

"What time is it?" I grumble, clearing my throat and grimacing at my morning voice as I turn onto my other side, burying my face in his chest. I groan quietly, unable to focus on anything other than the throbbing pain in my lower body.

"Eight. Your shoot starts in two hours, you need to get yourself awake enough to shoot." He says, rolling onto his back and pulling me into his chest. I snuggle into his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his neck. "C'mon, wakey wakey, baby." He pinches my cheeks, starting to sit up slowly.

"No! Hyung, I'm awake!" I protest, pulling him back down onto the bed.

He smirks, leaning in and kissing me sweetly. "You said that an awful lot last night~..." He hummed, lips brushing mine as he spoke. His gorgeous, dark eyes were half lidded and cheeky.

"W-What?" I stutter, confused as to what he meant.

A cheeky smirk spread over his lips and he threw his head back. "Ah~ hyung~!" He called, making me hit him roughly to shut him up as a wave of heat painted my face red.

"Sh-Shut up!" I gasp, scowling up at him playfully. "And that is not what I sounded like!"

He giggled, nodding his head playfully. "No, its not what you sounded like but its what you said." I hit his chest. "You sounded much hotter." He teased, kissing me before I could protest. My eyes close on instinct and my arms snake around his neck, pulling him close to me. He hisses in pain and pulls away, grabbing my wrist with his hand. "Ow, jesus..." He rubs the back of his neck, grimacing slightly as he sits up.

I sit up too, bunching the blanket in my lap so I don't flash him by accident. "Turn around, let me see." He shuffles until his back is to me and I lean over to turn on my desk lamp as my thick curtains kept out the light. "Okay, let's- HOLY SHIT!"

"What?" Yoongi sounded confused and was trying to look at his own back.

"Well... Um, I may have cut you a bit..." Raw red lines ran across his back from his shoulders to his hips, criss-crossing over his spine and up the back of his neck to his hairline. In some places the lines were barely visible and in others it'd scabbed over, meaning I'd drawn blood. "Shit, I'm so sorry..." I trace my fingers over some of them and he hisses quietly, turning back to me quickly.

He smiles, shaking his head. "It's okay, I bet I hurt you too." He mutters, kissing my cheek lightly. "Come on, you need to- Oh crap."

"What? What is it?" I ask, instantly starting to worry.

Yoongi chuckles and his hand reaches for my neck, fingers trailing over a few strangely sensitive spots on my neck. Oh, shit. "Well, at least no one will try and steal you from me." He joked, trailing his fingers down my neck and chest.