"I am coming star"

Are you ready? LETS.FUCKING.DO.THIS!
----

Marcos POV

Before I knew it she was..

..gone

I felt my throat go dry..that's it I am never going to see her again..I am never going to see her..I thought as I was heavily breathing and sat slowly on the couch of her bed.."Why..why would she do that..does she want to get hurt?!" I said angrily..

Hello again Diaz

Oh mother fucker- What the hell do you want I am dying here because of your sorry ass!

Well..I don't care it benefits for me..so she left huh? What are you going to do now?

..Wait..

Wait? She'll never come back..because she'll die before you know it-

Shut your Damn mouth! She'll be fine! She has a wan-

Yeah she has a wand so what? You barely know nothing about it..you don't even know anything about eclipsa and toffee..

Yeah..but I do know they are the ones who are killing me!

Yeah-

"Where's Star..she's supposed to bring my pudding" A blue man appeared out of no where..and then came to me "Oh, You're alive" He said staring at my arm..I scoffed "She..she went" I said looking away.

"Where? The waffle store?"

"No you dumbas-"

"Oh so..she's in a clothing store?-"

"No you idiot! She's G.O.N.E!"

Glossy's eyes widened..and he floated back a bit..

"..SHES DEAD?!"

I face palmed

..This guy

I know..

I sigh "No! She went back to Mewni!" I said folding my arms..Glossy features soften "Oh..thank god I still needed my pudding"

I rolled my eyes "Anyway..how can I get there?" I said looking sternly at him..He looked at me with no expression "Are you sure you want to go there? With your condition..I am not sur-"

"Oh hell am I sure! I want to make sure Stars safe..And I want to come with her too.." I said softly muttering the last part..blushing a bit..He sighed "Fine just wait here" He said summoning a orange looking portal..and going through it..

I sighed..and opened my phone..I checked my photos and looked at a photo of me and star in the carnival..I smiled softly..that night was..hectic..we fought and got back together..but..that's the night that I kinda started having feelings for her..i thought was my smile turned into a frown..I miss her..

Really you-

Can you please shut your mouth for one second? Thanks

I am-

I am apart of you blah blah blah- Just please GET OUT OF MY HEAD FOR 5 MINUTES

Fine..but I'll come back strictly after 5 minutes

I sighed..I buried my face in my pillow..Why does life hate me and star? We just want to be happy..I am just the cause of her losing her happiness..so why does she stick with me?..I thought looking sadly up..

"I am back!"

"EEKK!" I said letting out a girly scream as I shot up from my bed..glossy just rolled his eyes and handed me a pair of scissors..which looked cool to be honest.."So..how do I open a portal tho?" I asked dumbfounded..Glossy face palmed "Just use it like normal scissors..but in the air.."

"Erm..okay?" I said looking at the scissors for a moment..and gulping..I took a deep breath.."But..how do I know what particular place I want to go to isn't there?"

"Just think about that place and relax..you'll get it"

"But I don't know anything about that place!"

"Just think about Star.."

My eyes widen..My eyes sparkled..as I nodded confidently at him and made a portal..

I am coming star..wait for me..