"Come home"

I have a good feeling about this chapter-

-----

Stars POV

"..who's toffee?" I said softly muttering under my breath..I could see mom gasp and she's a bit..startled "Mom..? Are you..okay..?" I said worried if I said something wrong.."Star..who told you about him?" She said as her voice turned cold and dark..I gulped in fear..Shoot! I can't tell her that I was in mewni..but either way..I was gonna see my parents..

"I..I..wanted to meet you..so I came to Mewni..A-and I over heard your conversation with dad-I am so sorry!..I know you'll never forgive me for sneaking into something important.." I said bitting my lip and closing my eyes bracing for the shouting I have to receive.."Star..even though..what you did was wrong..we had to tell you someday.."

I quickly opened my eyes..

Tell me something..?

That tone..that tone is the sign that something horrible happened..I am now scared..

"T-tell me what..?"

"Toffee..toffee is the one that killed my mother.." My mom said her lip quivering, A sign of tears about to spill at any moment..My eyes widen a bit as my throats went dry "..I thought grandma..died naturally.."

"Star..come to Mewni..I have to discuss preparations of the silver bell ball.."

"But toffee-?"

"Star..Come home..now"

"..Mom.."

----

*throws pineapples everywhere*

:3

Fun fact: When I drink too much water I become or act like a drunk person..I am not making this up..

XD