I wonder how he's doing..

Stars POV

"Because someone fucking has to" I said glancing at him and then looking at the portal..I sighed and went through the portal..Its for your good Marco..but why do I still fell..guilty? I thought biting my lip and then looking at my surroundings..I am at the front door of the butterfly castle..how convenient..I thought rolling my eyes..

I walked towards the door and saw the guard look confused "Um..princess aren't you-"

"Just open the door"

"Fine..blame me for asking a question " He muttered and opened the gate..I bowed to him gratefully and walked inside the castle.."Where's mom?" I muttered walking around the castle halls..I saw our maid picking up plates..I quickly walk over to her "Susan! Where's mom?!" I said in a worried expression..She looked surprised "Oh my!Princess?! You scared me!..The king and Queen went to a meeting with the lucitor family..I believe they have to settle something"

"Oh..great.." I muttered looking down..the last thing I want is Toms family on my tail..I grumbled at that thought..Susan noticed this "Um..princess? Don't mind me asking..but how did you come here..?"

"Glossy" I Simply said..she made a face of realization "Ohh..but why did you come here-You know what.l am kinda asking a lot of questions So I'll jus-"

"No! Susan it's okay..I came here..because of..toffee" I said slowly..Her eyes widen with shock "Toffee..he..I-i..why..? I mean! I am not allowed to say!" She said backing away shyly..

"Wait! Please I need to know something about him.." I said my hand signaling her to come back..She gave me a sad look then it turned into a smile..a weak smile that is.."Princess..I think you're very tired..you should rest in your room.." She said..escorting me to my room "B-but..Sigh..fine" I said finally giving up and going to my room

Why does everyone not trust me? I said hugging myself..

...I wonder how Marcos feeling..

-----

Hi my pineapples and Geekfreaks! I'll update everyday..so I guess back to normal updates..hm..
Well! I hope you enjoyed this chappie!💕