"Don't die on me.."

I honestly think people forgot about this book-

----

Stars POV

I went in the portal..I was in my room on mewni..I sighed as the portal closed..I feel bad just leaving Mrs Diaz there-

"Hey Princess!" A voice said behind me

"AAHHHHHH!" I screamed in terror..stranger danger..stranger dANGER!  I thought as I grabbed a book and threw it as I turned around to face that person..Oh..it's just Marco..

"Wait..MARCO?!" I said stepping back..His arm got..even more worse!

"Ow star..why?!" Marco said rubbing his head..he fell on the ground because of the book.."I am so sorry! I thought it was someone else so..I threw it.." I said lending a hand to Marco..Marco gladly accepted it and got up.."Thanks Star" He said shooting me a toothy grin..I quickly blushed..and turned my head not to face him "Y-you're welcome!"

"Oh hi Star..where's my pudding?" Glossy said coming out of Marcos pocket..My eyes widen "Glossy?! Why are you- I mean-What is happening?!" I said clutching my hair.

"So..this is what Mewni is like..It's feels interesting.." Marco said looking around my room..stop changing the topic Marco...I thought as my expression turned angry.."..I need answers.." I simply said..Marco raised an eyebrow.."Answers for wha-Ahh!" He said clutching his hair.."Oh..it's happening again.." Glossy said with a straight expression

Marcos POV

Ow! What the hell?!

Guess who's back sonny!

Argh! This again..! Can you stop making me look like I am having a seizure?

Sorry..I did not design my creation Diaz..

Well fuck you too

Stars POV

Marco is not speaking..he just fell to the floor.."..M-Marco?! What happened!? Cmon talk to me!"I said running over to him and slightly shaking him..Marco..you idiot..why didn't you stay at home! I thought as tears started forming in my eyes..I gulped and carried him to my bed..(A/N: No,Not like that) and gently put him down on it..

I looked at him softly..his face..he looks like he's dying everyday I see him..I thought as more tears fell..I just fell on the ground and rested my head on the edge of the bed where Marco was on.."..I am sorry..that I am useless..I didn't even help you at all..I just caused you more pain..I don't like seeing you like this..at all..but I am the cause of it..I am the cause of it all.." I said between sobs..I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.."I am sorry..I am sorry.." I said quietly..it was barely a whisper..

Marcos POV

..star..no..please don't cry..

Well too bad so sad..that won't be the last bunch of tears she sheds for you Diaz..

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! WHAT DID I EVER DESERVE ALL OF THIS SHIT! ISN'T MY LIFE BROKEN ENOUGH!

This is just the beginning..Diaz..

Stars POV

This..this is all my fault..

"Star..please don't-" Glossy said reaching out to me..but I quickly pushed him away "Don't touch me!" I said crying even more..if that's even possible..

"Star.." Glossy said sadly

Marcos POV

Ha..looks like she's broken..because of you..

Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!

I thought as I felt tears prick my eyes in my physical body..

Stars POV

If you die on me Diaz..I'll burn this whole town..I thought looking at him.."..He's..crying..?" I said softly crying as well..I griped his hand even tighter "..Yes..his thoughts also connect to his physical body" Glossy said..

Marco..what are you thinking..? I thought biting my lip.."Marco..you can hurt me..you can even kill me..but..please don't die on me"

----

Well..that happened