"..I am sorry.."

Marco's POV (inside his mind)

I looked at my hands..they were slowly fading..I sighed..

"..shit..I am actually fading away..one by one..heh..it really..pains-"

I didn't get time to finish my sentence as I was grabbed by something..I couldn't really see it..but it looked like claws..

"What the fuc-AAHHHHH!" I screamed out as that thing pulled me..inside it..I screamed but nobody came to help me..I was now floating in a puddle of slime..I was slowly sinking..My body almost going down completely..Shit! I can't swim..Damn it..damn you..monster arm..I thought kicking my legs to lift me up but the surface was to thick for me too stand..this is it..this is the end for me..I thought closing my eyes..

I am sorry..everybody I let you down..I can't do it..I can't do it anymore..

Sorry..

Sorry mom..for not listening to you since day one..

Sorry dad..for not even letting you in into my life..

Sorry Oscar..you always watched over me..but I didn't do the same thing..

Sorry Janna..for always thinking that you were not helping me.

Sorry Jackie..for always misunderstanding you.

Sorry tom..for always being an asshole towards ya..

And lastly..

I am sorry..Star..I am sorry for many reasons..but the main one is..

I am sorry I made you cry because of me..but now..

..You can finally be at peace..I am sorry Star..

I am sorry that I didn't tell you..

"...I love you.." I chocked out my last words before completely sinking in darkness..

I love you..I really do..I am sorry..I am so sorry..