"..I love you too.."

Tom's POV (This is gonna be a ride)

I am in a meeting with the butterfly family..well..Star didn't come..I guess she's just busy..

Well it's boring here..so she's lucky..

I thought growling..irritated..when will this end?!

"So tom what are your thoughts on the changes?"Mrs butterfly said in a serious tone..I was caught off guard "Wait..wha..?" I said knocking my head to the side,Confused..I kinda..didn't listen to anybody to what they are saying..my bad.

"She said what are your thoughts on the changes on our castles?"My mom said angrily, I shrieked in fear..She's never good when she's mad "E-erm..I think it's great..?" I said..ya know..like a liar..

"Oh good then! We'll see you tomorrow then!" Mrs butterfly said smiling..I chuckled nervously..What the hell were we fucking talking about? I thought angrily wanting to slam my head against the table to get my brain to think but people were here..I gotta do it in my room..and I have to wait for it to..I swear to god this will never be over-

"Well that is the end of this meeting! Thank you to the lucitor's to discuss this matter with us..I'll discuss this to my daughter as well.."

Well I'll be damned
The meeting did end
Huh

I sighed in relief..thank you god for hearing me..this is kinda weird for a demon to say these things..

Eh
Fuck it

Our families did our bows and shit and went back to our kingdoms..but I went to earth to see Janna..

I looked at my phone( A/N: yes he does have a phone and a MIRROR phone..Janna bought him a phone..or stole one anyway..) And saw a shit load of messages from Janna..Oh god..I am going to get in trouble am I? I gulped and ran to her house

Location: In front of Janna's house, Midnight

Janna's parents have late night things right..? Well..that's what she said at least..So her parents are not at home..Thank god if they see she's been dating a demon they'll probably go crazy..

I went up to the door lock and twisted it..locked..well there's always the keys Janna gave me..heh..how convenient..I smirked as I pull out her keys from my pocket and turned the knob and entered the house..

Well..all the lights are out..She must be sleeping..Sigh..I feel like a jerk now..

I sighed and went to her room..to see her soundly sleeping..in her chair..with her phone in her hands..must've been trying to call me..Gee..now I am starting to feel like more of a jerk..

I sighed and carried her bridal style and gently putting her on her bed..I look at her face for a moment..She looks.quite..cute without her beanie..I thought smiling..and putting a blanket on her.."I..I am sorry for leaving you like this..I hope you forgive me..I love you.." I said softly whispering and lightly kissing her forehead..I pull away..And glanced at her one more time until I head out..

..Good night..I thought smiling

Janna's POV

..I love you too..

---
Heh..hope you like the Jantom..it's pretty heavy in this chappie..