"I will save you"

Ok before we start this chapter,I know you guys forgot what's going on in the story for as of now.

So..I'll recap it in points!

-Marco is currently in Mewni's castle(Aka he's in star's room) And is 'sleeping' but he's dying..And transforming into a monster right now.

-Star and Moon are in another room talking about their personal problems and Moon suddenly thought of an idea to cure Marco.

-Janna and Tom are now in mewni,finding Star and Marco..but..Tom carries her in the air(with his fire powers)to get to the castle but she punches him out of frustration telling that he's not okay if he uses his powers,And that he should put her down.

-Oscar and Jackie are worried about everybody

-Mrs Diaz got her house burnt down by Tom.

Okayyy! Now let's get to it!
-----

Star's POV

"I know how!"

"Wait..why didn't I think of this earlier?!" Mom exclaimed,immediately standing up and slapping her head.I knocked my head towards the side "Think..of what exactly?" I asked in confusion,Mom just smiled.

"A way to cure Marco!" She said happily,I gasped as my eyes widened in shock as I slowly looked down..I felt my self relax a bit,But..that doesn't stop me..

That doesn't stop this feeling of despair growing on me..consuming me..

Little by little..Day by day..

Without you..

..But..

But..I don't care..I need to save him..I just..

I thought as images flashed in my brain..

All the good times we spent together..

You..you were always there..

Now..

..Now I will be there for you...I will save you! I thought as I shot my head back up and looked into my mothers eyes..My eyes were not filled with sadness..Not this time.

No..this time..

It was determination.

"Tell me.."I demanded as I spoke sternly.

I will save you.
No matter what.