"What do you want?"

Marcos POV (inside his mind..You already knew this by now lol)

I slowly opened my eyes with a groan escaping my lips..But I can't see anything..I am in a blind fold..

Where the hell am I now!?

Wait-
I am dead..

Right?

"Oh so you're finally awake.." Someone said to me..the voice sounded like a..office man-Nah..more like a lawyer..

"Agh! Who are you!? Where am I!?" I said clenching my teeth..My urge to punch him but it stopped as my hands were were seemed to be tied up as well as my legs..I cringed at the pain.

Damnit..!

"You are in a box,Diaz" The mysterious figure came towards me..And took off the blind fold..I blinked my eyes as I saw where I am..

The room was fully red..chains holding both my hands and legs..I hitched my breath as I whimpered in pain..I looked over to the person who was talking to me but I saw nothing..

...only darkness..

Wait..

..I had this dream before..I thought bitterly as I gritted my teeth as my eyes were filled with anger.."Who the hell are you!? Show yourself you bastard!" I said as I was struggling with the heavy chains..When did they become heavier..?

As I said that a pair of golden eyes came before me..I choked at what I saw.."Y-you..you are the lizard guy..the guy who was in my dreams..What the hell do you want from me!?" I said with a shocked expression but it slowly turned into an expression of pure hatred..

"The question is..what do you want?"

---

This is were the real story starts..hope you got your seat belts ready..cause this is gonna be a one heck of a ride!