Hypnotizing

Stars POV

"Where have you been? Where's Marco? And why is there a portal behind you?"

Oh heck me..I forgot to close it..

I sigh as I slowly closed my eyes"..I have been to..places..Mrs Diaz..erm..I'll be leaving..for now anyway..with my stuff..most importantly my spell book..And Marco should be with you" I said slowly..Mrs Diaz looked confused and shocked "waIT YOUR LEAVING?!" Mrs Diaz said shaking me by the shoulders. I chuckled nervously.."It's only temporary Mrs Dia-Mom.."

"But..why..?" She said sadly..I frowned "It's because well..I have to be there for a big festival!" I lied..Well it's not completely a lie the Corn festival was coming after all.."Oh I understand..you're a princess after all..But the thing that I don't understand is..where's Marco..?" She said worriedly..I looked equally worried too

"He should be with you right..? He was right with here when I went.." I said looking away..Mrs Diaz frowned in dismay(Look at me using big words!) "I don't know..but he could have followed you through that portal..I think you left it open..?"

I shook my head "No..I clearly closed my portal before he even tried to think of it like that..So it's impossible for him to make a portal without his own pair of scissors.."

"...Scissors?"

"Yeah it's a..tradition..on mewni.."

"Oh..But where could Marco be at this hour?"

"Maybe..for a walk..? I don't really know just try to contact his phone.." I said with a smile assuring that it's going to be all okay.."Okay,well I guess..you have to pack your stuff,I'll leave you to that..!"Mrs Diaz said smiling at me before walking out of the door,I sighed at plopped on the bed..

How can I focus on Toffee..when Marco's gone..Geez! With this boy I can't think straight at all! He's so..hypnotizing..
I thought thinking about his eyes..his eyes..are really hypnotizing if you think about it..and I get lost in them too-

I shook my head

What am I thinking?! I have to find the spell book!