"Later!"|"Missing you"

Meh..Hi!
---

Oscars POV

"Oscar I finished making food! Get your butt down here!" Jackie yelled as she was in the bottom floor..I chuckled at her choice of vocabulary and got out of my bed and went downstairs..I saw Jackie still making food..And she said she already finished making it..I thought rolling my eyes as a smile played on my face..I make my way towards her quietly wanting to surprise her.

"Oscar where are y-AHH!" She said but it was cut of by me hugging her from behind..I slowly rested my chin on her shoulder.."Oscar..what are you doing?" She said giggling..I smiled "I don't know..just hugging ya.." I muttered against her neck..She giggled once more "Well you can do that later..lemme put the finishing touches.." She smiled weakly to me..I just nuzzled my face into her hair "..No..you're like a teddy bear..you can cook like this too..anyway.."

"..Oscar..! If you do this I'll not finish it..you can do this later okay?~" She said kinda flirtatiously..I pouted as I relapsed my arms around her waist.."Fine..fine..But later!"

"Heh..later it is"

----

Janna's POV

Janna's house,*Insert time here boi*

Sigh
I am feeling a bit lonely
..where is tom?
It's about night..
I've been waiting..

I sighed taking my phone in my hands.."Call tom" I said softly

'Calling Tom'

...
..

'The following person cannot be reached please try again later,And leave a message at the beep'

..of course "Hey tom..Um..when will you come back? Just want it to know..Hope you come back soon..It's Janna..by the way..I miss you.."I said ending the call..has I hugged myself.

---
:(