"Banana powers!"

Janna's POV

"Wait!-" I said but cut off by being pushed into the portal by my boyfriend..

But before I knew it I was in the sky..

...

..

"AAAAHHHHH!" I screamed for my life..Waving my arms everywhere like I am a bird..Wait..that's it! I thought as my eyes widen and as I smirked.

"BANANA WINGS OPEN!" I shouted as a Hot air balloon appeared in my backpack and I felt myself slow down as I landed on my butt(But safely) as the balloon slowly lost all its air..I sigh slowly and look at the balloon..great..now what am I gonna do with this piece of junk? I thought scoffing..But My eyes quickly widened

Wait..This atmosphere..

"What the-WHERE AM I?!" I said looking around..I see corn fields and a lot of homeless people..And castles..

Did I end up in fairy tale land!?

"JJAANNNNAAA!"

"Eh?" I said looking around..did someone call me?-

My thoughts were interrupted once I looked up to see a tom heading towards me..My eyes widened..911..? What do you do When your boyfriend is in the damn sky!? I thought panicking as he started to get even closer to falling in the ground.."Ah! I-it's Alright! I got you!" I said running around in circles at this point trying to catch him..

He slowly clenched his teeth as fire started to form under his feet as he slowed down..I stopped running around like a maniac and stared at him with a dazed expression until he reached the ground on his feet..

"Hi" He simply said smiling and with a thumbs up

"I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED MY HELP YOU IDIOT! I WAS FREAKING WORRIED ABOUT YA!" I yelled running towards him and giving him light punches on his elbow,he just chuckled..But his gaze slowly averted to my backpack "What happened there?" He said with a confused expression..Pointed at the bag when had an hot air balloon in it which lost all its air now.."Oh..that..Banana powers.." I simply said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

Tom looked at me in disbelief

"What?" I said simply