"Have some damn faith in yourself,will ya?"

Janna's POV

Shit..I thought as my eyes widened as I punched him.

We were in mid air

And I punched him

He wasn't feeling well

We were gonna fall

Tom lost a bit off his balance and was still holding me tightly,despite his struggle to stay in balance..He can't keep at two of these things!..I thought looking at him "Janna..You sure pack a punch..heh"He said while softly laughing.I could feel that he was going to fall quickly..His energy was sucked out of him while opening the portal,This isn't any good either..Damnit I need to do something! I thought looking around,I noticed that we were close to Mewni's castle's building and looking up there was a close window near by.

...God I don't wanna die,But if he's going to risk his life recklessly like this then..

I stole a glance at Tom.

He is still struggling.

..I can't watch him like this..

..If he's gonna risk his life then I am going to too! I thought clenching my teeth and looking at tom "Stop struggling you idiot!" I exclaimed,He was shaking ever so slightly "If I don't,we'll fall..then we-"He was saying something but I cut him off "Shut up! I know what happens next! Just..Trust me on this..Kay?" I said softly smiling at him his eyes only widened but that got quickly replaced with a confidence glance "I trust you" He simply stated,I could feel him loosen his grip on me.

I smirked at his actions "Good boy,now how much power do you have left?" I said as I loosened my grip on the demon,"I am struggling to keep standing..but I think I have enough power to do a full blast,But not as powerful though" He finished explaining,I grinned "Great,Now..Hold me on your shoulders..If you can-"

"It's okay,I'll manage..Now come on" He said as he held me but not in bridal style this time,Just to avoid me from falling.I nodded as I jumped on his shoulders,He winced at the pain "Goddamnit.." he muttered.My heart suddenly felt a pain of guilt "Sorry"

"It's okay,Now do what you got to do..I can't hold much longer" He stated,shaking.

I sighed "Lean onto the building" I demanded,He did as instructed..at least this gives him less pain..I am glad..I thought smiling."Now I am going to stand on your shoulders,so hold on me if you need too" I softly stated,he just nodded.

I carefully stood up,My legs were shaking but I was able to balance myself because of all the dance classes I was sent too

Ya know,I never thought I would say this but..

Thank you Mrs Flamingo!(The name of her dance teacher lol)

I felt tom hold onto me,His hands shaking "I am gonna jump upwards and reach the window..well not exactly but it will work out..Do you think that you can blast me to the top?" I said looking down to look at Tom,He looked..

..Scared?

My smile quickly wore off.

My gaze softened..He looks so frightened.

"What's wrong?" I said softly.

"W-what if I..What if I burn you?" He said lowering his head,My eyes widened as I looked at him,My expression turned soft again"Tom" I said sternly.

He snapped out of his frightened state.

I smiled at him,It was the kind of smile that was gentle.