"Fade away.."

Hey guys! Well this is kinda the finale of this arc..I am so excited to write it! Anyway

Just got some gorgeous and amazing fanart by VreaMuffin!

Seriously Vrea thank you! This is so cool!

I hope you guys send more fanart! It really makes my day!

Well..guys hope you enjoy this chappie!

----

Stars POV
I don't know why..but I feel like I am doing something wrong..I thought looking at Marco..Maybe I-No don't think like that..he'll get through this..we'll get through this..I thought clenching my fists which were shaking.."I don't know..how much longer I can see you like this..I want to see your smile again..I want to..Apologize to you..For what I did..for all I caused you..I sometimes wonder..I shouldn't have come to your life..you were..much happier without me..And you wouldn't be in this state because of me..But..I..I can't just leave you alone..that's the problem..sometimes I wonder..why don't you just push me away..but..you are all I got..So..Diaz..Don't you dare leave me too..like everybody did.."

I said as I sat next to him..holding his hand again..and examining his arm..full of scales..

~Flashback~

Stars POV

"Um..hey guys..We are um..already at school so..um..why don't we actually stay here..?" I said shyly following Janna Marco and Oscar..to the exit.."Psh Fuck school" Janna said with a hint of smugness..I rolled my eyes..classic janna.."Yeah we were going to that cave..which we were supposed to go to anyway.." Oscar said looking down at his feet..I sigh sadly.."Janna..I am sorry..for causing all of this trouble..you too Marco..even though you did it by your own will.." I said smiling weakly at them.."Star..we can forget this shit ever happened to make you more comfortable.." Janna said..Marco just nodded..

"That makes it even more uncomfortable.." I said chuckling a bit and looking away.."Okay fine! But we will never bring it up Kay?"

I smile a bit

"Kay!"

"Well what are we waiting for let's go to the cave!" Marco said grabbing my hand "Marco wha-" I said but Marco winked at me signaling me to keep quiet "LAST ONE TO BE AT THE CAVE IS A SAD LUNCH! THAT IS IF YOU CAN BEAT US!" Marco said sticking out his tongue at Oscar and Janna..I just giggle at him..and ran towards to caves with him..hand in hand.."Um..Marco..do you realize that you're still holding my hand..?" I said smirking a bit..Marco looked at me..Smiling at me "I like holding your hand.."

I blushed..and looked back at him

Geez Marco..stop making me all flushed..

"..well I like holding your hand too" I said holding his hand tighter..Marco gave me a toothy grin "I am glad you do princess~" he said his eyes half-lidded..I pouted..but then smiled..

"I am glad too.."

~Flashback end~

Well..Marco..I guess..I am the one that's holding you're hand now..I thought biting my lip..trying to not cry..but one look at his face..it sends me to the land of sadness in a second..but I can't take it anymore.."Marco..please wake up..I can't take it anymore! I..I want to.." I said in between sobs..I just rested my head on his unconscious body "I want to see you smile again! So..please wake up..wake up from this nightmare already..!" I said kinda hugging him at this point..my body shaking with fear..As tears started to fall on his shoulder..

Marcos POV

Wait a minute..why can't I wake up like before?!

You idiot, you haven't noticed..? This is the final transformation..

What?!..There..there has to be a way to shut you off for good..! Wait..I can just just think of a button for you to forever vanish!

You can't redo the past Diaz, There's no second chances in anything now..So..

But..you are a spell..! T-there has too be a way!..Star! Star can you hear me!

She can't help you now, She can't even hear your screams..over her crying..how pathetic.

"Marco..please wake up..I can't take it anymore! I..I want to see your smile again! So..please wake up from this nightmare already..!"

...Star..STAR! PLEASE!CAN YOU HEAR ME!?

I suddenly felt something pull me in my physical form..My eyes widen..Darkness..

Too late, Kid..guess both of your bonds are not strong enough anymore..heh..what a shame..

..You..bastard..I thought as I was struggling to get out of his grip..but..

I gave in

Right..So..got any last words, Diaz?

..why..? I thought as the darkness fully pulled me in..

So..is this what it feels like to fade away..? Star..?