"Put me down!"

Janna's POV

"I am gonna die if we walk till the sky,ya know?" I said turning to the demon..He just snickered "What about you're banana client..?" He said with a bit mockery in his tone,coming closer to me..I shirked a bit "Well..Sometimes they don't answer my calls so-What the-!"

I was cut off by my boyfriend caring me bridal style..I blushed a bit then relaxed as my features softened"Tom,What are you doing.." I said smirking a bit..He smirked back "Oh..You'll see" He said, lifting us in the air with his fire powers.

I looked at him with a shocked expression "Oi! You where already burnt out when you made that portal! Stop abusing your powers!" I said hitting his chest,I was worried that he will faint..again.

Tom just smiled "It's alright,a few scratches won't hurt anyway"

"You suffered more than a few scratches,Idiot"

"I know.."

"thEN PUT ME DOWN!"

"No"

"PUT ME DOWN,TOM"

"NO"

"Put me down.." I said irritated

"No"

"I WILL FUCKING BANANA PUNCH YOU INTO THE SKY"

"No,no you won't"

"I WILL DO IT AND I WILL NOT HESITATE"

"Janna..do you want to see star and Marco?-"

"I DON'T WANT YA FAINTING WHEN WE FUCKING REACH THERE"

"I won't faint!"

"Yes,you will! You even told me that using so much of your power..You burn out! Literally! So listen to me you dipshi-"

"No,you listen to me"

"Listen to me!"

I banana falcon punched him,finally losing it

Shit..I thought widening my eyes

----

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!-
I am bored