"Something wrong.."

Hi!

-----

Stars POV 

I just kept staring at Marcos sleeping face..bruises..everywhere..I smile..Geez..getting in fights in the past huh?..I thought caressing his face gently..

"Princess Star, The Queen and King just came back from their meeting with the Lucitors..Your mother wishes to speak to you right now.." A guard said through my door..my eyes widen..Oh no..totally forgot about them! I quickly turn into panic mode..not knowing what to do..I look at Marco..Their first impression of Marco..slepping on my bed..dying..what will they think..?

..Well..I have to face the punishment..it's for Marco..I thought as I gulped and got up slowly before opening my door to face the guard "E-erm..hi..yes..tell my mom to met me here..I need to show her something..and I need to talk to her for something important as well.." I said bitting my lip..thinking about how am I going to ask her about toffee..

Most importantly..how to I get those answers out of her..

..Let's just..hope for the best..I thought as I sighed..unsure of what the outcomes will be..I hope good..

Yeah if I say that..it will go bad-

You know what..I'll stop talking and let everything happen..

"Okay princess" The guard said as he walked away..

I don't know why..but I feel like I am doing something wrong..I thought looking at Marco.

-----

Foreshadowing? Maybe