"..Happy birthday and christmas Star!"[CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!] part two! Final

Star's POV

Where are you idiot!-I thought huffing my cheeks angrily..I think He's with Janna..I thought looking at the window..Wait..I thought as my eyes widened as I blushed..W-w-what am I thinking!? They won't do anything like that at all! Besides..Janna's with tom..or maybe..I am just hearing things like he said? I don't know yet..I thought looking at my mirror phone..I bite my lip..I want to call him again! But..I don't want to irritate him..

"..star can you help me with something real quick?!" Mrs. Diaz said from downstairs..

"Ah-um! Sure..coming!"

Marcos POV

"Okay first how about we buy her a cake first?" Tom said walking beside "Sure! And Jackie and Janna can go buy the gifts! And Oscar can go buy the banners! Sound cool?" I said running towards the cake shop with tom,Everyone nodded expect Jackie "Hey who gave you the right-" Jackie said crossing her arms but was cut of by Janna dragging her to the gift shop but stopped "Oh ya can we met up here once we get all things done?" Janna said turning her head to face us..Meanwhile Jackie was  hissing about no one wanting to listen to her..

"Well That is the plan.." I said crossing my arms..Jackie scoffed "Then say something you duck!" She said as she walked away with Janna..duck..? I thought dumbly "Uh..Oscar does she call you random things like this all the time?" I said making a 'seriously?' Face "Well sometimes..but I like it though..it's cute..Anyway I'll buy the banners! Bye guys!" Oscar said heading to the decor shop..Me and tom raised an eyebrow

"What exactly is his appeal about again..?" Me and tom said in unison..He and tom looked at each other and laughed.."Well isn't that a coincidence..? Sometimes I really don't understand that guy.." Tom said slowly turning to the cake shop..My laughter died down as I raised my eyebrow "What do you mean?" I asked in a confused tone..

"I don't get why is he being so nice to everybody.." Tom said simply..I glared "Yeah? So? Isn't that good of him to be nice? Geez what has gotten into you?" I said going to the cake shop and just leaving him there "Kindness as a boundary ya know..I just don't want him to suffer in this world, thats why" Tom said following me into the cake shop.."Whatever man.." I said opening the door to the shop and entered, Tom did the same thing..

"Woah..This shop was many flavors!" I said getting excited like a child getting a gift,And soon that child is gonna be star when she gets her birthday surprise!

I smiled widely at that thought..

"Yeah..so what's her favorite flavor?" Tom said turning to me..My eyes widened..

Wait..

WHAT IS HER FAVORITE FLAVOR!? I Thought in panic..Shit! Shit! Shit! How is a birthday without her favorite flavor of cake!? I am a failure..I thought bitterly "Um..Hello..? Marco?" Tom said waving a hand in front of me.."Oh!-um.." I thought internally screaming.

"Hey guys! Welcome to Mary's cake shop! What kind of flavor do you want? Oh! I recommend to rainbow flavor it's every flavor dripped with chocolate filling all over it.." The waitress said coming up to us with a smile..

This is perfect! All flavors in one! I thought with stars in my eyes (A/N: Sheesh Marco don't fall too much for her to form Stars in your eyes)

"Oh thank you for the kind offer but we have to-" Tom said but I quickly cut him off my putting a hand over his mouth "One rainbow cake please!" I said quickly..Toms eyes widened "Eh?!" He said in a muffled tone..facing me.."Oh okay! Excellent choice! Now please take a sit-"

"A-actually I need it for a birthday party.." I said nervously..Tom was still glaring at me with me still keeping his mouth shut by my hand..The waitress Shrieked "Oh..when do you need it?"