"Secret"

Toms POV

Time skip..in front of the Diaz's house.

"So..this is the house right..?" I said knocking my head towards Janna..Janna just smirked "Trust me..been here many times..I even got his house keys.." She said dangling the keys in front of my face..I chuckled nervously "Yeah..but..can we not try to break into his house..?" I said rubbing my arm..Janna put her hands on her hips "Says the one who broke into my home.."

I narrowed my eyebrows together "Touché.." I said slowly looking at her features..Janna snapped her fingers in front of my face..I quickly broke out of my daze and turned red "Gah! Sorry! Got..kinda carried away.." I said rubbing my head..Janna smirked smugly "Nah it's alright babe..anyway..who could resist me?" She said flipping her hair..I chuckled and turned in front to face the house.

"So..you ring the bell..or me..?" I said as I raised one of my eyebrows

"Well..I have been here a lot..so..I'll do it.." Janna said bringing her hand towards the bell and gently rang it..

"Did you find my Marco?!" Mrs Diaz said springing to door open..which was almost about to hit our faces..Mrs Diaz looked like a Mess..It looked like she has been crying for months..Her horrified expression softened "Oh..hi Janna..and..?"

"Tom..I am Marcos friend..well..sorta.." I said shrugging.."Well..come on in..don't want you getting sun burns do you..?" She kindly offered..We just looked at each other and nodded and stepped in the house..

The atmosphere of the house was pretty dead..It was sad..actually..but who the hell am I to complain..I live in the darn underworld.."So Mrs Diaz..what happened to Marco and Star..they have been missing for two days..the school is worried..we are worried" Janna said softly..My expression sadden as I turn to face Mrs Diaz

"..Okay I'll tell you..but it's a secret.."

"Deal.."