"Finally broken"

*listening to Songs while writing *

*In heaven*

--

Marcos POV

Argh..I thought opening my eyes,Only to reveal a bright red room..With black slime all over..

Ew..

Where am I?-Well I am still in My mind..so..Thats cleared..I thought looking everywhere..Then looked down at my hands and legs..I am not in chains anymore..So..Is that lizard guy gone-

"I am still here,Diaz" The lizard guy said coming out of nowhere..I groaned but my expression changed as my eyes widen as I turned to face him "How did you know what I was thinking about!?" I demanded..The lizard chuckled darkly..

"Well.." He said as he snapped his fingers..My brown eyes widened as my breath slightly hitched..

"Hey Diaz! Remember me?"

Monster arm..I thought as I growled..I slightly snickered "Now you all are in my head to irritate me..great..Just fucking great..! I just wanted a normal life..Is that so bad to ask..?" I said as my voice cracked a bit..I was slowly tearing up without realizing it..

"Oh come on! You brought this on yourself! For bringing that boring girl in your life to cause all of this! I tried to tell ya! But you wouldn't listen.."

I clenched my teeth "DON'T YOU DARE BRING HER INTO THIS!" I yelled out to the disembodied voice..

"It's too late anyway-"

"SHUT UP!..Just.. Just..shut up..Even if you do achieve what you wanted..Even though I lose myself in this..Even though if you kill me..I beg of you..Please don't hurt her..Don't hurt her with you possessing my body..Even though if she casted the spell..It's my fault for pressuring her into submission to do it..So this..is all my fault.." I said between sobs..On the ground..Clenching my fists..finally submitting into their wishes..

Toffee's POV

We have finally broken him..Do it..I thought smiling darkly..

But..This is a bit too-

Do it already..or should I kill you..

..fine..

--

For those who don't understand the last part..It's toffee telling monster arm(In his thoughts) To kill Marco..So Yeah..

And for those thinking that Monster arm can only talk through Marco in his thoughts..It was actually toffee controlling monster arm the whole time-

So in short,Toffee can do anything with monster arm..