"How"|"Punches"

Oi! Hey guys~! Welp I am done with the Christmas special so you know what this means..?

Back to the depressing stuff!

..yay..

I am so sorry-

——-

Star's POV

"Because I don't want you to become a failure like me!" Mom said now fully crying..My eyes widened

..failure..? I thought as I froze for a moment but then shook my head and grabbed my mothers hand..

"Tell me" I said in a serious tone..My eyes staring into blue ones a bit curiously..Mom gulped as I slowly let go of her hand "When I was your age..Toffee had killed my mother..I was surely sad..And being a queen at a young age was pressuring me..The council wanted to get revenge on toffee by either making a war..or signing a peace treaty..I was confused..I didn't know what to do..So..I..I approached Eclipsa.." Mom said gripping the hems of her dress..My eyes widened..Eclipsa..?!

"You the Eclipsa!?"

"Yes,Her..She was known to be very mischievous and can trick you with anything..But I was naive and fell for her tricks..She was crystalized at that moment..We freed her and she gave me a spell..To kill toffee..but If I killed him..She will be set free forever..I agreed..I was a fool..a great fool..because of that.." She said as she removed her glove..My gaze travelled to her arm which was covered in black veins everywhere..

I gasp as my eyes widen "Mom.." I muttered softly

"Because of that I suffered as well..I was too scared to kill him that I missed..I was scared of Eclipsa..I was scared of everything..I should have taken a peace treaty instead..I am still scared..so..that's why.. I have been training you to be a proper queen..I am scared of you taking the Same path as well.." She said softly..putting her glove back on..My gaze softened towards her..I slowly pursed my lips as I hide my eyes with my bangs and slowly press my mothers hand..

She looked over me in surprise

"I am sorry.." I said softly..the guilt in my voice..Mom softly smiled "Don't Be..oh yeah..and Star..?"

"Yes?"

"I gave you that information for another reason too.." Mom said seriously..Her gaze was almost filled with rage..I quickly look over to her "Another reason?"

"To not kill toffee.."

I parted my lips a bit and looked away not saying anything..

"I know it will free Eclipsa..But how will I save him.." I said slightly shivering..Mom looked down but her eye widened

"I know how!"

——-

Marcos POV

"What do you want,Diaz?" A lizard man guy came up to me..I was still cringing at the pain the chains held onto me but I was still weakly smirking "What do I..want to do..? Isn't the answer obvious?" I said panting..why is this atmosphere starting to weaken me..?

"Enlighten me"

"To fucking kill you!" I growled..looking up.. using my full strength to throw a punch at him even though chained..But he quickly moved away..I looked around "Where did you go you coward!?" I said looking left and right..

"Hello" He said behind me..My eyes widened but I didn't have much time to react as he punched me to the ground..